What's new

CW is awfully quiet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Melton I hope your kiddos feel better soon. :huggy:

Hatred? Pretty sure no one here hates anyone else here. My posts are meant to be sarcastic and :stir:. I for one certainly don't hate anyone here. :)

well i should probably have said downright mean.
and please know i am not talking about this tread. I do not think anyone truely hates anyone here. I just find some posts hard to read tone.

I did read the target thread and I still think this has gotten out of hand --seriously people
whats with all the needing to be thanked all the time?? Sounds like my teens that want me to thank them when they actually clean up for once-

You obviously didn't read the Target thread.

Far as I can tell, it's been deleted. Too late now.

Yeps sure has, the great and powerful Oz doesn't want you all to see how she jumped my **** over a small joke which came complete with an offer to get her the coupon she was having trouble finding. Of course she also doesn't want you to know she can read PMs. Which she knows I know because I caught her at it during the pop deal. She read a PM I had JUST sent to someone here about exactly how many rounds of pop I had done to that point and miracle of all miracles she knew that magic number and called me 10 minutes later. So she can be all :drama: if she wants to but now her secret is no longer safe with me. We've been in and out of the outs since then and that is partly at the root of her disdain for me.

There...I said it.

And I'll save you the trouble Barb, I bought THOUSANDS of bottles of pop, with the store, and corporate AND the pop company's blessing. And YES the food pantry did send a convoy of trucks to get it, and YES those are the same trucks wcjost's husband helped unload.

And Barb has been pissy with me ever since because A. the only way she could have known the number of bottles was if she read the PM that I had just sent someone, and because she was running all over CW and FB saying it was a glitch meanwhile I had the blessing to do it all the way up the food chain. Some glitch.

Insult my home and my man? It's on. I defend YOU and your choice to stay with your DH when everyone else posts that you should leave him and then you make a snide remark about my homelife. Maybe you should be the one F'ing off.

Done

Mrs. Melton I hope your kiddos feel better soon. :huggy:
Forget about them, what about ME!!!

I have been cleaning u throw up and wiping noses for hours :lol:

Waiting for the advil rush to wear off so they can nap now

Hatred? Pretty sure no one here hates anyone else here. My posts are meant to be sarcastic and :stir:. I for one certainly don't hate anyone here. :)

Umm I thought we where going to be sisterwives and all that ****? I've been looking at rings at Walmart and that fancy new store My Sister Wives closet for a ring. :)

Joy................well alrightythen!!! :lol: Now I don't look so bad. :flowers:

Mods can read PM's? I've heard rumors of this..............hmmmm. That might explain some things. :lol:

Mrs.Melton I do feel bad for you too. My boys are 2 1/2 years apart and I remember when they were little and would both be sick..............**** those were some long days!!! :huggy:

Umm I would love to take a nap but figure I will have tons to catch up on if I do LOL

Umm I thought we where going to be sisterwives and all that ****? I've been looking at rings at Walmart and that fancy new store My Sister Wives closet for a ring. :)

Oh we are my dear! Nothing has changed. ;)

Yes, and I've not said anything for months now. But my give a **** is busted. If I PM someone a PM with a subject line which clearly indicated the content with a specific # of bottles of pop, let's say 4,000 and 10 minutes later my phone rings and you ask me if I "heard" that someone bought 4,000 bottles of pop, I'm going to put 2 and 2 together. I'm not that stupid. :)

You may want to rethink that if Fuzzy is shopping for rings at My Sister Wifes Closet.

Holy **** is that some ugly **** jewelry.

Wait..............there really is a place called that? :dunce:

I didn't say Barb deleted anything. Just that it was deleted. And that I would have no way to know who did.

Barb can't even read her own PMs.

It took forever for Barb to grow on me, and even I think what's going on is pretty horrible.

Glad the people posting here today aren't on MY timeclock ;)

And Georgie you can save the Kumbaya for later. When there's chum in the water, nothing will stop the frenzy 'til it clears.

Cue dramatic denials...but it is what it is.

And while I'm unloading, I didn't appreciate the implication that I'm either a thief, a liar or both. If OFFER to do rounds of pop FOR YOU don't respond with "oh yeah sure, like you'd really give me the cats". That pissed me off. I did pop (quite a bit) for people here who never stepped foot in my store. They all got their cats. So why would I OFFER if I wasn't actually going to give you the cats? Oh yea, cuz icoupon2 is a ****. I forgot.

I didn't say Barb deleted anything. Just that it was deleted. And that I would have no way to know who did.

It took forever for Barb to grow on me, and even I think what's going on is pretty horrible.

And Georgie you can save the Kumbaya for later. When there's chum in the water, nothing will stop the frenzy 'til it clears.

You don't have a timeclock, and some of us don't punch one, we work well into the night and on the weekends and are capable of doing ten things at once. Barb started this fight, not the other way around. And funny Barb PM'd me last night so it's not like she doesn't have ANY PMs.

Glad I'm on my own timeclock ;)

:keeper:

That's bullshit that the Target thread was deleted. I'm sad to see things go this way. I don't like hurt feelings. :surrender: And I mean that all around, not just MUM, or Joy, or Barb.

I did read the target thread and I still think this has gotten out of hand --seriously people
whats with all the needing to be thanked all the time?? Sounds like my teens that want me to thank them when they actually clean up for once-

We have started a sticker reinforcment system for my girls and I promise yesterday this was the convo we had:

"good morning mommy" and hugs me
"good morning Mikayla, thank you for the hug"
"your welcome, do I get a sticker?" :lol:

All day long every normal thing they do, is followed by "do I get a sticker?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back