What's new

CW is awfully quiet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, she throws a pitty party for one a couple of times a year or so. That said, if she is indeed going through some tough stuff IRL, I hope she gets through it ok.

It could be the case i just feel her demeanor has been needy not sure if it is the pity party or IRL drama

I also have to assume that things are hard at home and it all fell here. :pout:
I don't think that much has changed with Barb. I also hope that things are okay.

I do feel this is the case with some of the posts she has made recently

Joy stated Barb made digs about the fact that her soon to be husband cooks the meals and we all know Barbs husband is not appreciative of what Barb does and cooks.
So it appears jealous. and although i use that statement it is a general reference to be applied to anyone that fits it.

Thanks,

and to clarify, I meant the statement in general, not the statement as applies to anyone in particular on CW.:sheep1:

I said no spoilers :lol:

Off to watch the DVR, Ned is always fun to have around and Ned and AJ together in the same house means DRAMA

:lol: Payback for this week on fb when I had to try to ignore any of your posts about Walking Dead.

I have no idea what happened but know I'm really pissed.

:lol: Payback for this week on fb when I had to try to ignore any of your posts about Walking Dead.

We have dish so I was soooo pissed the night the season premiere came on, so I understand. But I was watching/commenting on the second showing...lol

Okay now....this is about me! Tazzy is pissed...she is the one with the power...all the power...and I don't want her to pull the plug....there is no place out there like CW...this place is so unique and I would hate to see it go....

There will be no plug pulling. I just wish I can undo whatever was done.

I think it is unfair that someone who has been participating in the undoing deleted all of what prompted the response that they got and walked away to leave other members holding the bag. If they were "wronged" by us meanies what are they hiding? Not cool IMO. And to take down the entire Target printables thread? Really unnecessary.

this is so jr high--no way around it

similar crap, different topic from when my dd was in 7th grade

just a statement, thats all

Yesterday my daughter ( 1 day shy of 18..) says about 5 or 6 times-Carter you left the TV on—Carter you left the TV on etc..as she passed the TV while doing laundry etc..DS ( Carter) had already gone up stairs for the night ( 2 floors above the TV that was left on..that DD had walked by numerous times..) DH says- Maddy just shut the TV off—if the TV was on fire would you just walk by and let it burn?? –DD proceeded to tell us that she does EVERYTHING…

SOUNDS JUST LIKE MY HOUSE!!!! (DS 14, DS 11, DD 5)

I think that it seems that way when it isn't your private business that is being not only read, but repeated to other members. I don't think that is what Tazz intended for moderators? Isn't that why they are "private" messages? I also don't think it was intended for moderators to say whatever they want and then delete the "evidence" the rest of us can't do that. Then we get left blowing in the wind for a two way "spat".

Umm I thought we where going to be sisterwives and all that ****? I've been looking at rings at Walmart and that fancy new store My Sister Wives closet for a ring. :)

Oh we are my dear! Nothing has changed. ;)

If you two are sisterwives......what the hell am I in this relationship???????:wan:

I think that it seems that way when it isn't your private business that is being not only read, but repeated to other members. I don't think that is what Tazz intended for moderators? Isn't that why they are "private" messages? I also don't think it was intended for moderators to say whatever they want and then delete the "evidence" the rest of us can't do that. Then we get left blowing in the wind for a two way "spat".

Not that anybody would want to read my boring **** PMs....but that is something that makes me feel uncomfortable....they are believed to be "private"

With whatever is going on here, I feel like this has gone to previous threads where we (CW) Have talked about other sites, Blogs where people bash others and back talk about other Blogs. Not that, that has actually happened here but, We (CW) I feel in a sense have just done it to one of our own. I guess I just feel bad. :( I feel We (CW) Look out for our own, Uno? I don't know Am I just not getting something? I don't know I like Barb and I want her back. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back