What's new

CW is awfully quiet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
way to go Tazz! you should have known not to leave! we're acting out for attention! (and see, it worked!)

seriously tho, have you talked to her (can you)?

way to go Tazz! you should have known not to leave! we're acting out for attention! (and see, it worked!)

seriously tho, have you talked to her (can you)?

I do not believe that anything anyone says will make a difference. I think this drama and sensitivity is all about her personal life and issues in it.
I think this is the place she is taking choosing to unload on.

for everyone if you dish it out at some point someone is going to give you a taste and you have to be able to take it. It may hurt but if you can not take it then do not dish it out.

for the most part i think everyone is consistent in who they are around here. There has in my opinion been a very dramatic change in Barb.
I just hope she figures out the root of the actual problem which i do not believe starts here and gets it worked out for her own happiness.

digs at others personal life are a reflection of your own dissatisfaction with your own life

this is the most time I have spent reading on CW in months. this and general hosipital....when did robert scorpio and felicia come back?

Well, I think that mom would have a better idea of who was playing ball in the house if someone hadn't put plywood over the windows that they broke and left gaping holes in the ones other people broke :)

****. Outed.

BTW... can we please have the target printable link back? I just started "pinning" ways to re purpose place mats. Pretty please?:please?:

Armchair analysis - gotta love it :surrender:

I do not believe that anything anyone says will make a difference. I think this drama and sensitivity is all about her personal life and issues in it.
I think this is the place she is taking choosing to unload on.

for everyone if you dish it out at some point someone is going to give you a taste and you have to be able to take it. It may hurt but if you can not take it then do not dish it out.

for the most part i think everyone is consistent in who they are around here. There has in my opinion been a very dramatic change in Barb.
I just hope she figures out the root of the actual problem which i do not believe starts here and gets it worked out for her own happiness.

digs at others personal life are a reflection of your own dissatisfaction with your own life

Nah, she throws a pitty party for one a couple of times a year or so. That said, if she is indeed going through some tough stuff IRL, I hope she gets through it ok.

this is the most time I have spent reading on CW in months. this and general hosipital....when did robert scorpio and felicia come back?

Did you see that Jason is "dead". Robert has been back off and on for a few years, but came back when Robin "died" for this stint. Felecia and Mac are back together and Mac quit being chief of police and now Anna is and Felecia and Mac are running the bar that Coleman had.

Havent watched this week yet though, so no spoilers please :)

Nah, she throws a pitty party for one a couple of times a year or so. That said, if she is indeed going through some tough stuff IRL, I hope she gets through it ok.

I read this too quick, I was thinking "Barb and JRL, didnt he just have a baby!!"

I need a nap

I also have to assume that things are hard at home and it all fell here. :pout:
I don't think that much has changed with Barb. I also hope that things are okay.

yeah, yeah, yeah..... I saw Anna and Robert came back when Robin "died". Luke had Robert chase after his "son"? I did not know Felicia and Mac are back together. The last episode I saw was a few weeks ago. Robin is alive and Duke is Faison.

You miss a few weeks and Ned and Sky are back too. This is exciting.

What was Barb talking about, someone bashing Joy on FW??

Haha Joy I would go to Dollar Tree and get you free Advil but I don't want to be beaten by Nazi manager that won't let me use the coupons. :(

What am I missing?

Although the statement is very true Kj

Joy stated Barb made digs about the fact that her soon to be husband cooks the meals and we all know Barbs husband is not appreciative of what Barb does and cooks.
So it appears jealous. and although i use that statement it is a general reference to be applied to anyone that fits it.

yeah, yeah, yeah..... I saw Anna and Robert came back when Robin "died". Luke had Robert chase after his "son"? I did not know Felicia and Mac are back together. The last episode I saw was a few weeks ago. Robin is alive and Duke is Faison.

You miss a few weeks and Ned and Sky are back too. This is exciting.

I said no spoilers :lol:

Off to watch the DVR, Ned is always fun to have around and Ned and AJ together in the same house means DRAMA

Oh! I have some free up & up "advil" in my desk! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back