What's new

Do you have any nicknames?

Kirk

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I don't anymore; used to stuff like Kinky Kirk, Kirky (Baby).

Now-a-days it's just pet names. :p

I have a lot of nicknames, my username (BeautifulAngel) is actually a nickname, then there is Sexy Ashley, Ash, Smash, in my hometown I was also known as AA for Awesome Ash . I've had quite a few nicknames and I like them all because they all represent me in some way XD

Rachie, Ray, Rickie, Rach, Tsunade, Fluffy, Fuzzy, Fuzzball, Poofy, ****, Ice Queen, Frigid ****, Psychobitch, and a slew of other more derogatory names that I tend to lose track of.

Okay most of these are insults but, eh, whatever. Most of the nicknames I ever got were either stupid **** **** that was made up about me or as the result of my violent disposition back in school. It really just depends.
Most people just call me by name now, except my mom, who calls me 'Fuzzball'.

i don't really have any nicknames that people call me. i've had some before from various friends, but most of those people i don't really talk to anymore or the name just went away.
my family used to call me 'Mel' when i was little, but i didn't like it. the only person who really gets away with calling me a variation of my actual name is my gran, who has alway called me 'mellie.'

Besides Kris, I also tend to get called "Night" (fursona's name), "Vent" (shortening of another common username), and "wolfie."

People call me Ash sometimes and I. do. not. like. that. at. all. I cant stand being called Ash, it is Ashlee, not Ash. I am more of a formal person so unless asked to stop, ill call you by your full name, not your shortenings. and if people don't know my real name, it is either Shika or Doku, only because I don't really have any friends that I made with this new username, it is Cada or Cad that people who don't know me call me.

Hannah Banana (the most common one), Hannah the Spanner, Han, Hannah Montana :grr:, my boyfriend called me Hanny the other day, he also calls me Nan because he calls me it by accident and calls his nan, Han :') but Nan and Nanna are different versions of the name Hannah so he calls me Nan/Nanna sometimes for a laugh.

Dev, Devlar. Nothing crazy :p

Devlar as in Gavlar?! :lol:
From now on, I only see you as Devlar. :mmm:
[MENTION=11]Devin[/MENTION] aka Devlar ;)

People dubbed me 'McCaff' back in Secondary School, because there was an incredible amount of Michaels in our year. They took it out of my second name, and well. That's history.
Since then, the name has just stuck, and it's how people refer to me now.

Devlar as in Gavlar?! :lol:
From now on, I only see you as Devlar. :mmm:
[MENTION=11]Devin[/MENTION] aka Devlar ;)

I actually have no idea where it comes from, my friends just started calling me it for some reason :rolleyes:

Growing up, when I went by my first name (Morgan), it was Mo, MoMo, Morg, Morgs, Moggan, etc. Now that I go by my middle name, People just call me Danielle or Dan/Dani. I much prefer it that way. The name Morgan is so yuck on a girl.

Smooth IS my nickname, or "tag" as bikers call it.

I have a few - Sleeman, Slee, Destroyer and 'Big Steve'
The first two cause of my surname, I have no idea where destroyer came from and 'Big Steve' came from a drunk guy who kept calling me it so all my mates started as well

I like that last one >:D

My friend has now named me Laurenzo Newmonio.

Back