What's new

Fall Cleaning 2011:

wake up

make the beds

open the windows

clean the bathroom

shower and dress

clear the kitchen

prep for dinner (make 2 days worth of meals to save time)

clear out the junk in fridge

wash and put up clothes

do a quick dusting

clean all bathrooms

mop with some strong pinsol

lysol everything

Wake up
Beds made
Got kids off to school
2 loads of laundry done
Shower and dressed
Master bathroom cleaned
Master bedroom picked up and dusted
Kids bedrooms picked up
Empty dishwasher
Load of towels in washer

Up next:
dust family room, homework room, dining room & morning room
clean out microwave
self clean oven
wipe down kitchen counters
clean other 4 bathrooms
write out grocery list

Holy crap Valerie, all that with a newborn? Hats off to you!!

You have FIVE bathrroms?! :faint:

Signed,
Jealous of your johns

and five bedrooms....don't be jealous, just means more places for the kids to make a mess and for me to clean up.

wish i had that many john..never mind i have all guys here but me just means more pee to wipe up

and five bedrooms....don't be jealous, just means more places for the kids to make a mess and for me to clean up.

Yeah well............when you gotta **** and your kid won't get of the toilet (playing his DS) until you practically break down the door.............then you'll get it. Yeah, I have ONE bathroom. :surrender:

That's one big house ya got there! Pics?

wish i had that many john..never mind i have all guys here but me just means more pee to wipe up

The only time I enjoy having 3 full baths is on shower nights.....send 3 older kids to a shower, 2 little boys in my master tub and everyone is cleaned up in less than 20 minutes. No need to wait for the other one to get out of THE shower.

The only time I enjoy having 3 full baths is on shower nights.....send 3 older kids to a shower, 2 little boys in my master tub and everyone is cleaned up in less than 20 minutes. No need to wait for the other one to get out of THE shower.

Way to brag! :pout:

lol we have 2 full baths its been ok for the most part but i would love to have my own no men

You have FIVE bathrroms?! :faint:

Signed,
Jealous of your johns

I'm w/ya Mrs. Mom, I would KILL for an extra half bath....just one extra toilet to do your business in! This reminds me though of when we were looking at house back in the day...we went to one house and they had 1.25 baths...we were like what the hell is a .25 bath? We went down to the basement and they had literally put some walls up around ONLY a toilet. I was like now THAT is something you don't see everyday. LOL.

I'm w/ya Mrs. Mom, I would KILL for an extra half bath....just one extra toilet to do your business in! This reminds me though of when we were looking at house back in the day...we went to one house and they had 1.25 baths...we were like what the hell is a .25 bath? We went down to the basement and they had literally put some walls up around ONLY a toilet. I was like now THAT is something you don't see everyday. LOL.

Lol my DH's grandparents house had a toilet right in the middle of their basement..............no walls, not a finished basement............just cement floor and a toilet. :lol: I used it once when I was preggers. I made DH stand at the stairs for fear someone would come down. :lol:

Change sheets

change air filters for the new month

vac fans and baseboards

clean behind the toilet

vac blinds

wash curtains that are easy to take down and put back up

put rugs outside in the fresh air

wash pillows

start putting out fall stuff

put a nice fallish tablecloth on the table

use the crockpot to simplify your life

get cleaner for front load washer & cleaner for dishwasher

vac dust out around washer and dryer & wipe down all those detergent spills

light candles at the table and enjoy dinner as a family (turn off the tv)

wake up

make the beds

start the clothes

clean the bathroom

shower and dress

coffee

prep for dinner

clear the kitchen

make grocery list

sort coupons

trash old mail

Change sheets

Now THIS I need to do! DH is getting tired of Sadie's hair sticking to his lips in bed. (I let her in bed when he leaves for work). :quiet:

Back