What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

"nnyruaL · Pass a Note!
Posted 9 hours ago

I wonder if they're into oreos...."

:snicker: Where's TON?

i liked that too *wink wink nudge nudge*...it was either that or make a reference to vinegar.....

wow. I only read a few comments over there, but just got through this thread here. you guys are hilarious! I love it here for that reason! :)

bedtime...maybe I can attempt the other thread tomorrow!

sds where the hell have you been?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ahhhh I was wondering who that could be :)

<from the other site>

Roze76110
Posted 8 hours ago

Okay, waiters....

I've got a shot full of jack, and a bottle *full* of golden sand. Will that tickle your lady bits? What else do I have to do?

:giggles:

LOL now i'm gonna have that song stuck in my head all day lol

Poor Roze :pout:

"When the going gets tough, ask yourself WWJD? Who Wants Jack Daniels?

patience.. it's not you babe! the system is broken."

KG? Is that you?

:15: I thought that would identify me

on the previous page, Roze said:

Okay, waiters....

I've got a shot full of jack, and a bottle *full* of golden sand. Will that tickle your lady bits? What else do I have to do?

I'm pretty sure the Jack is me (I sent her a PM telling her you were gonna text Tazz), but who/what is the bottle full of golden sand?

I can't believe how much of my life I will never be getting back...... LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

"When the going gets tough, ask yourself WWJD? Who Wants Jack Daniels?

patience.. it's not you babe! the system is broken."

KG? Is that you?

now my **** post has been deleted. censorship much?! I hate that website for keeping sati's bullshit and deleting me.

ETA: nevermind. it's still there :dunce:

For those wondering why I'm not commenting about this, I just want to point out that Sati and I live in the same town. She knows my phone number and where I live. :secret: :hides:

KWIM? :surrender:

Sooooo, if Sati is lurking (under a different user name) I would like to wish her luck on her new relationship status. :flowers:

:runslikehell:

For those wondering why I'm not commenting about this, I just want to point out that Sati and I live in the same town. She knows my phone number and where I live. :secret: :hides:

Sooooo, if Sati is lurking (under a different user name) I would like to wish her luck on her new relationship status. :flowers:

Me knowing that was going to call the National Guard to come look out for you.

I'm surprised to see you posting anything in here at all.

I would call you chicken **** but since I live many miles away from all of you nutjobs :snicker: that would just be too easy. :giggles:

See, I was nice, I didn't quote your post in case you decide later you want to delete it.

But you've moved since then, right?

not sure you read this far, but after reading this thread (post 57+) I'm just glad she doesn't have you chained in the basement!

Kinda figured....but was still thinking about ya...sista!

But you've moved since then, right?

not sure you read this far, but after reading this thread (post 57+) I'm just glad she doesn't have you chained in the basement!

Right, but I still own the other house (that she's been to) and it wouldn't be hard to look me up. :hides:

I have only read her OP on that other site. Took me an hour to read all this....................now I gotta catch up on the other thread(s). :surrender:

Right, but I still own the other house (that she's been to) and it wouldn't be hard to look me up. :hides:

I have only read her OP on that other site. Took me an hour to read all this....................now I gotta catch up on the other thread(s). :surrender:

get busy woman! There's some funny ****, it's been like a CW renaissance :giggles: the past few days.

OH and Swale and I aren't as nice as Joanmarie... we made sure to quote that post a whole buncha times :snicker:

I did find this amusing mrsmom!!! :snicker:

FunnyAnimals032919.jpg

Back