What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

Way to go, we all could use a wife sometimes. :)

You may have just ruined hot lesbian action for me... and everyone knows how into hot lesbian action I am...

Cherish and Mrsmom have something in common... :lol:

"she just got home from work and did not want a bra on anymore. LOL we can afford a MUCH bigger ring. its the symbology here. we are spending the money though on quality hand crafted matching rings for all three of us for the hand fasting. that is where the big money is going."

****! SSDI must pay really, really well.

KG, you and I are like THIS! *Points to my eyes then yours*

Three new matching rings? Should we tell them that JRL's bil is Gollum and maybe we have a good hookup? :snort:

My eyes... they burn! There are some things you can not unsee... **** why did I click that link.

thanks Valerie.

I'm tired and pissy and couldn't be bothered to read the crazy.

KG, you and I are like THIS! *Points to my eyes then yours*

Three new matching rings? Should we tell them that JRL's bil is Gollum and maybe we have a good hookup? :snort:

we have more in common than you probably realize!

Lmao! I thought she said she didn't have sex with her yet until the hand fasting? Ow the all do? I'm confused.

DH just looked at them and he's turned off!

Has anyone spoken with Tazz? Reason I ask, I just read an article of power failures. It stated the power failures happened from Illinois to New Jersey. Possibility she is in that line?

****, that place is crazyville. I am looking around at other threads and if these moms are real, I feel **** bad for thier children. My 6 year old is pissing me off so I hosed her down and put her in her room was the latest thread I read. Sned that poor baby to me!

"Posted by Anonymous
today at 8:03pm
Her teeth look yellow and she needs a better bra.
Posted by Anonymous
today at 8:04pm (2 likes)
You have a pretty .... Wait, I've got nothing,"

:roll:

Ok, I'm sucked in again. These people are way more nasty to her than the other site. She seems like she's starting to gt angry. Lol

Back