What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

sds where the hell have you been?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ahhhh I was wondering who that could be :)

I have been working fulltime & any overtime I can get. spending alot of time walking and at the gym in classes. and Taking care of my parents. Dad was back in the hospital for a couple weeks last month.

Any spare time I get (which is little) I have been hanging out with the BF (or his mom) and my friends or catching up on sleep :)

how have you been? are you ready for the baby??? :) :cartwheel:

Mrs. MOm Welcome back I was wondering about you....glad your ok. And yes as you know I to live in the same town as you.

Mrs. MOm Welcome back I was wondering about you....glad your ok. And yes as you know I to live in the same town as you.

Right and I really didn't think you would post here. ;)

This psycho met, or should I say bombarded, a friend of mine once at CVS in Kenosha. She's afraid every time she goes into there now that she'll see her again. She went on and on about herself for about 10 minutes and pretty much gave her life story to her for sympathy, I guess. What a wacko. My friend said her husband and kid were with and they all looked homeless. I can't believe there's a person out there that wants to be in a nasty sandwich between the 2 of them!

Maybe the sandwich filling is green and moldy.

I have been working fulltime & any overtime I can get. spending alot of time walking and at the gym in classes. and Taking care of my parents. Dad was back in the hospital for a couple weeks last month.

Any spare time I get (which is little) I have been hanging out with the BF (or his mom) and my friends or catching up on sleep :)

how have you been? are you ready for the baby??? :) :cartwheel:

I hope your dad is doing better :huggy: glad you're back.
I'm okay and YES! it'll be any day now! :hiphip:

Ok, took me two days to finally read all the posts in this thread and I'm still so confused. Oh well.

:drama:Oh. My. God. I am still reading. It's confirmed...I'm a loser cat who is fascinated by this total nutjob. She and I have a small bit of history (compared to some of you guys). I thought I was over it but apparently I'm not. :hb:

where is roze? does she want to be here? since no one (Tazz) will let her in?
Nobody has the power?

where is roze? does she want to be here? since no one (Tazz) will let her in?
Nobody has the power?

Seems like Tazzy's the only one and apparently she's left us. :pout:

Just a thought....perhaps her physical health issues she's too ashamed to discuss are related to the funky, itchy, under-saggy-breast fungus that she once posted about having. At least I think it was posted here...

Not that I have anything against saggy breasts (had some myself until just recently) or fungus (hey...fungus happens). Just have a problem with public posting of **** like that.

She just posted pictures of her girlfriend Chrish and herself kissing on CM in Confessions. I am mobile so I am unable to link.

Throwing up now..........

:dunce: cm was couponmom? is that right? if so I looked briefly but couldn't find it

LOL I wanna see but I don't....

My eyes...my eyes....

They call her ring "chip."

Back