What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

Did you just post over there Joan????

No, I'm still reading.

I did get to the part where she got al mad that someone called her gf a ho.
"DO NOT ****ING CALL HER A HO. that is over the line. she is NOT a ho. and i do not tell my son my sex life either. good god. thast is just sick to suggest it. "

I'm up to page 42. How **** many pages are there???

Fast forward to the last page. Someone named eiramnaoj666 just posted and I thought it was you although didn't sound like something you would say! Weird!

I just got to the end.

Hilarious.

No, I'm still reading.

I did get to the part where she got al mad that someone called her gf a ho.
"DO NOT ****ING CALL HER A HO. that is over the line. she is NOT a ho. and i do not tell my son my sex life either. good god. thast is just sick to suggest it. "

I'm up to page 42. How **** many pages are there???
:shesaid: I'm only on 16

Anybody else catch how the three of them live in a house owned by Sati's mother's financial trust?

I didn't realize it is Sati's mom's trust acct. I read the part where she stands to inherit quite a sum of money. WHO PUTS THAT INFO OUT THERE!?!?!

She has stated her first/last name, names of everyone, her address is out there, etc.

Fast forward to the last page. Someone named eiramnaoj666 just posted and I thought it was you although didn't sound like something you would say! Weird!

Yup, just saw that. My first guess would be jrl but not sure if he's actually been following the sati crap.

THAT'S WEIRD! someone from here or knows you do that...had to have posted. thats toooooo ironic!

Posted by eiramnaoj666
today at 11:17am
Congrats Starburst!

some may never get it because they've never experienced love :p Heck! some have an NBSB (no boyfriend since birth) status and they're old and wrinkled and have not tasted a ****. LMAO

jealous much, can you tell? it's not their life, if they feast on your 'weird' threesome, it means they don't have lives to have all the time to meddle in yours so peace out!

THAT'S WEIRD! someone from here or knows you do that...had to have posted. thats toooooo ironic!

Posted by eiramnaoj666
today at 11:17am
Congrats Starburst!

some may never get it because they've never experienced love :p Heck! some have an NBSB (no boyfriend since birth) status and they're old and wrinkled and have not tasted a ****. LMAO

jealous much, can you tell? it's not their life, if they feast on your 'weird' threesome, it means they don't have lives to have all the time to meddle in yours so peace out!

Either that or one of sati's personalities. (assuming she's still here, which I wouldn't be too surprised about.)

WTF someone posted under your name with a 666... Maybe it IS jrl? I don't think he would do that tho :dunce:

And if it's sati, well, then, I just don't get it.

I haven't read this thread, as it appears to be more of the last... but really the 666 post? wth is that?

the **** from CM spelled eiramnoaj wrong anyway..

I didn't realize it is Sati's mom's trust acct. I read the part where she stands to inherit quite a sum of money. WHO PUTS THAT INFO OUT THERE!?!?!

She has stated her first/last name, names of everyone, her address is out there, etc.

Since I've been following her bullshit for years and she is a pathological liar anything she writes is just a giggle to me. I don't believe an **** word that that woman types. Does anyone??

LMAO about being called a HO, I call Georgie that all day long and she still loves me.

Sometimes I wonder who's stalking who? Starburst, you go girl! The site is on your tail yet they shudder at the thought you might be there among them ;) Play with them, will ya? if they can dish it out, they surely can take it, no?

PS: check and see if this is not copied and pasted there. gosh, you're like celebrity and you must luv it!

BWAHAHAhahaha :roll: :roll: :roll:

AWESOME!!!

Back