What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

wowthats_um.jpg

Someone there posted this. Sums up how I feel about this whole thing.

Wow........just wow...

....and I thought Red had problems!!!!! :giggles: :flowers:

Hey now, don't go pickin' on my buddy! :tap:

:giggles:

Since you brought up your signatures, didn't you once state that you would never remove Barb's dogshit quote from your sinature?

did I? Good luck finding that quote. My posts seem to expire and vanish after a while......not to mention "that kind of money maker" no longer exists.....

wth does GOAT'D mean?

They keep mentioning it in that thread.

Ok, who is samegamenewname?
They have to be from here.
They just asked
"Op- do you have a blue waffle?":snort:

Where the heck is MrsMom?? Wonder if she is packing to move away from Satin???

Page 43

541ggP8XJrhmWLZ0klGyNxjvv52ZzOLC_sq.jpg
be2unpredictable : Posted 1 second ago

So is this the common denominator for why you get banned from sites all over the internet? By posting the most outlandish habberdash you can dream up and then feigning surprise when it illicits the exact type of response you'd hoped it would?

:giggles:

She answered this:

[FONT=&quot]i get banned for not knowing when to stop on a topic mainly. i get dog and bone obsessed sometimes . [/FONT]

she said it's private. It's not too private to discuss her plans to adopt an adult woman and have sex with her, or discuss intimate details of sex, especially within a threesome.... but the physical disability is private :dunce:

Here is my thoughts.....she talked so much ****...can't keep it straight...If she talks about her physical disabilities....there is a good chance that her disability check will stop coming...because it is BS...just a thought...I don't even know if she is on disability...but I have a feeling she is....

What does "GOAT" mean? They all keep saying "I GOAT'd this entire thread" WTF does that mean? :dunce:

Someone said they were off to Google Blue Waffle, someone else said No don't! There are some things you can't unsee :roll:

be2unpredictable - Posted 1 second ago

OP how do you define morbidly obese? I'm not asking you to tell us what you weight but do you mean over 300? 400? 500? Just curious...how long have you been morbidly obese?

Said the spider to the fly :snicker:

awwww crap... I went to bed at about 1:30 AM and now there's 10 more pages over there... gotta get caught up. Curiosity..**** it.

be2unpredictable - Posted 1 second ago

OP how do you define morbidly obese? I'm not asking you to tell us what you weight but do you mean over 300? 400? 500? Just curious...how long have you been morbidly obese?

Said the spider to the fly :snicker:

LOVE that poem/story!

Back