What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

Sati10-30-11-Copy.png

sati08-10-11-Copy.png

THAT is not a "morbidly obese" person. It is a pathological liar however.

Yep, that is the same person I "met"

I sat up plenty of nights on the phone with her crying and carrying on till all hours with her crazy routine and then when she went ape **** here she said all kinds of horrible things about me and that I was "feeding" other members her personal info so they could use it against her and that I was never really trying to be her friend it was all a "plot" to get dirt on her.

I'm still pissed about that. Obviously :giggles:

Too funny. I saw those on her site last night. The ones where she has the pics where she shows off her items from the store and her son is in the background...that's a date stamped photo itself. Kids look drastically different that young...over a 2 year time. LMAO.

This is some funny ****!

I sat up plenty of nights on the phone with her crying and carrying on till all hours with her crazy routine and then when she went ape **** here she said all kinds of horrible things about me and that I was "feeding" other members her personal info so they could use it against her and that I was never really trying to be her friend it was all a "plot" to get dirt on her.

I'm still pissed about that. Obviously :giggles:

RIGHT?! She scared us for real and it wasn't for real. biotch

I love you guys. I really need to clean but I like this better.

OMG. I am about pissing my pants! Love how "Roze" said ---**** just got real up in here. LMAO!!!!!!

This is too funny. Woman is nutz!?!?!

I love you guys. I really need to clean but I like this better.

I haven't even gotten dressed yet!!! It's freaking 1:02! I'm never this bad. But I guess the rainstorms are contributing to my pj, blog/bs reading, krispie eating, diet coke drinking self!

Dude someone is drinkin the KOOL-AID!!!!

It is simply AMAZING how the crazy doesn't STOP!!!!!!!

I couldn't care less if she is considered "morbidly obese" or not. Seems odd she wants to argue about that, instead of whether the person pictured in the blog is actually her, if she goes to how many different sites and starts DRAMA and then claim "they" started it. If her son is safe...

"Once your trained, i think you will do great at a work from home job. Yoy have def proved your willingness to sit at a computer for hours." :lol: :lol:

But the rest of that post was not as great.

Back