What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

Here's what she said about why she is off WUC

From her blog:
As far as We Use Coupons goes, I still believe in all the good the site can do even with the prejudices, discrimination , lies and false accusations made against me in the past.

"this gets in to an area i wont discuss. my dr told me i am morbidly obese. 3 years"

Uh hu....

greatest
of
all
time

:dunce: That still doesn't make much sense, I guess it's one of those I'd have to get used to.

"this gets in to an area i wont discuss. my dr told me i am morbidly obese. 3 years"

Uh hu....

And her psychologist told her that a threesome relationship involving three people with "conditions" or "issues" or whatever she called it, including hers being "serious" and bipolar AND a nine-year old is okay. Someone's really smoking the crazy pipe.

be2unpredictable - Posted 1 second ago

I have a question! Do you think that things you post all over the internet are secret? Do you think that you can keep blowing through site after site and suck people into your BS drama and not have it catch up with you? You have a blog, you've posted pictures of yourself, your dh, your child, your house, your cats, your REAL name and the city you live in. Don't you think that is reckless given the things you say? Oh and your recent pictures are evidence that you are not in fact "morbidly obese".

Just asking...feel free to skip these questions in your effort to keep up ;)

:hides:

be2unpredictable - Posted 1 second ago

I have a question! Do you think that things you post all over the internet are secret? Do you think that you can keep blowing through site after site and suck people into your BS drama and not have it catch up with you? You have a blog, you've posted pictures of yourself, your dh, your child, your house, your cats, your REAL name and the city you live in. Don't you think that is reckless given the things you say? Oh and your recent pictures are evidence that you are not in fact "morbidly obese".

Just asking...feel free to skip these questions in your effort to keep up ;)

:hides:

I don't think she is gonna answer that meanspirited question.......it's mean spirited to her because of the digging....and being made a liar...

Someone posted the link to her blog so she deleted it, after she said she's not had a picture taken in over 2 years. Well boo hoo Sati, the pics are date stamped and screenshots are a funny thing. They live on forevah.

LMAO!!!!!!!!! She deleted it after she linked it! Those were current pics... her sons pic showed it AND they were current grocery photos. LMAO. Liar

She's "done" now. LOL. I gotta love that "be2unpredictable" :foryou:

She's daring "be2unpredictable" to prove she's a liar. Dumb biatch.

Someone posted the link to her blog so she deleted it, after she said she's not had a picture taken in over 2 years. Well boo hoo Sati, the pics are date stamped and screenshots are a funny thing. They live on forevah.

Except on the babycenter site she claims it is down for maintenance... I don't know but when you get this message:
Sorry, the blog at couponinginkenoshawisconsin.blogspot.com has been removed

That does not look like a maintenance message.

"waiting , prove it people. prove my lies. here and now"

Let's take a vote....do we think that be2unpredictable will/should prove her lies? :bee:

Back