What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

WHAT? REALLY? they would ban HER over all that?? wow that place is ****ed up.

Oh good lord.... ban for having a differencing opinion..... bunch of **** waffles!

Red, did you just sign up over there? :lol: mrsred2013??? nudge nudge :lol:

I read the first two pages the other day and today the last two pages on BBC, anyone thinks Sati has multiple personalities/handles/usenames who talk to each other on there?

RozeCakes has registered and caught up on this thread. She's knocking at the door waiting to be let in to post :lol:

:cartwheel:

WHAT? REALLY? they would ban HER over all that?? wow that place is ****ed up.

That part of the board doesn't have a current moderator or she'd have already been banned apparently. And get this it's in a section called "bargain hunters" but if anyone asks where the bargains are they are automatically banned? WTH?? :giggles:

:snort: crazycakes.
Are crazycakes cute little things like cupcakes, or bigger like sheetcakes, or like a 4-tiered wedding cake?

Yeah I had to do quite a bit of searching this morning to discover which "forum" all that Sati bullshit was under. Last night it was awfully entertaining. This morning all the pussies came out. Or should I say all of sati's other personas came out.

:snort: crazycakes.
Are crazycakes cute little things like cupcakes, or bigger like sheetcakes, or like a 4-tiered wedding cake?

the crazycake is rapidly cycling and medication resistant. It's also a recovering addict. So basically it takes any form that is convenient for sati at any given time :psi:

Oh I thought that sati was calling everyone else crazycakes which was what made it so **** funny.

Don't forget the absorbed twin. maybe that's why she is so medication-resistant.

did anyone else thing of My Big Fat Greek Wedding "it vas my tvin" :lol:

Oh I thought that sati was calling everyone else crazycakes which was what made it so **** funny.

Don't forget the absorbed twin. maybe that's why she is so medication-resistant.

did anyone else thing of My Big Fat Greek Wedding "it vas my tvin" :lol:

oops, my bad. crazycakes come in all forms here!

does anyone have mrsmom's cell phone number? I haven't heard back from her and I'm concerned.

I read the first two pages the other day and today the last two pages on BBC, anyone thinks Sati has multiple personalities/handles/usenames who talk to each other on there?

Believe it or not she does do this. I've seen her do it on other boards.

My predecessor at my job used to do that. She'd email herself crazy talk from up front and then come back here to the office and answer herself. She was nuts too :lol:

Back