What's new

Had a mammogram today.

Thinking lots of good thoughts for you Summer. :huggy:

:huggy: for you. Take it one step at a time, and remember we are here to support you

Prayers and good thoughts coming atcha. I don't know how religious you are, but these words to a hymn that my grandmother's friend helped write have often helped me:

I do not know why oft round me
My hopes all shattered seem to be
God's perfect plan I cannot see
But some day I'll understand.

Some day He’ll make it plain to me,
Some day when I His face shall see;
Some day from tears I shall be free,
For some day I shall understand.

I cannot tell the depth of love,
Which moves the Father’s heart above;
My faith to test, my love to prove,
But some day I’ll understand.

Tho’ trials come thro’ passing days,
My life will still be filled with praise;
For God will lead thro’ darkened ways,
But some day I’ll understand.

Some day He’ll make it plain to me,
Some day when I His face shall see;
Some day from tears I shall be free,
For some day I shall understand.

Thoughts and prayers your way summermay! I will be thinking of you!

Needle biopsy test is tomorrow morning. I am trying very hard to stay calm. Please keep some good thoughts for me. I have a feeling this is just the beginning of what could be a very difficult time.

One step at a time, saying prayers for you everyday.

praying for you.

Get some sleep and rest so your body can heal from the biopsy.

Thinking about you, summer :huggy:

Hi everyone. Thanks again for all your kind words, thoughts and prayers. The words to the hymn "But some day I'll understand.". I hope so because right now I have no clue.

Test was ok. I had no pain. I felt the stick sting of the numbing meds but nothing after. I'm very sore right now. Nurse said I should hear the test results by Friday. Everything crossed that's it's ok.

Coming out of the woman's center guess who was waiting for me. Hubby of course but also Ethan, with his toothless smile and a big squeal for grammy.

I'm sure that toothless smile made you feel so good! :huggy:
Praying for good results for you on Friday!

I will lift you up in my prayers, Summermay. May peace rest on you tonight.

Glad all went smoothly today, I hope you get good results on Friday! Prayers for you are continuing.

Test results came in early. Not good news. :(

I have ductal carcinoma in situ This could be spelled wrong. I think they said early stage and contained. This is a breast cancer.

Have to meet with the surgeon next Wednesday to explain everything and go over my treatment options. I am scared and right now so very tired.

So sorry to hear this news. Been praying for you and will continue to do so. My MIL is going through this currently now also so if there are any questions I can answer for you I will be more than happy to be here for you. Try to get some rest.

Test results came in early. Not good news. :(

I have ductal carcinoma in situ This could be spelled wrong. I think they said early stage and contained. This is a breast cancer.

Have to meet with the surgeon next Wednesday to explain everything and go over my treatment options. I am scared and right now so very tired.

I'm so sorry, Summermay. I will continue to pray for you.

Back