Hello/Goodbye Thread (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Lounge Chat

Naiwen said:
Im good, talk to my bf everyday!

Me too, feels like something missing not to talk or see him everyday. :p <3

Is it just me or does anyone else also hate the noise of a vacuum cleaner?

Hi all! I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. :)

How's it going?

Joe said:
Hi all! I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. :)

How's it going?

Weekends going good so far. Looking forward to the Chelsea FC game later on.
How are you doing?

Hey all, how's it going?

Mayu said:
kingcool52 said:
Been so busy myself right now. Literally having very little time to do things :/:

What are you busy with? :O
I been busy on mine, we are putting two custom themes together and other animated graphics that take time putting together

I've been busy also.
Work, kids, forum. It's all so demanding. Love every minute though.

Hey everyone, looking forward to today. Got some shopping to do :D

Hello everyone! I should shop on Amazon sometime and get a new keyboard myself - my current one is kinda in bad shape. :p

Anyone else going out tonight since it's bank holiday? Not that it matters to me since i don't have a job :lol:

Pi. said:
Anyone else going out tonight since it's bank holiday? Not that it matters to me since i don't have a job :lol:

Stuck at home right now just doing some work and shopping

Hello, all! *waves* How is everyone today? Ferretastic?

So **** tired and nervous right now. Starting year 12/sixth form in around a week so doing some shopping at the moment

Pi. said:

What is bank holiday? :O

kingcool52 said:
So **** tired and nervous right now. Starting year 12/sixth form in around a week so doing some shopping at the moment

Sounds like busy days are coming, lol. What kind of preparation makes you so tired and nervous though?

Mayu said:
Pi. said:

What is bank holiday? :O

kingcool52 said:

Sounds like busy days are coming, lol. What kind of preparation makes you so tired and nervous though?
You don't have bank holidays?
Just getting ready for it, tiring because I've been looking for things to buy all day and nervous about starting the new year :p

kingcool52 said:
You don't have bank holidays?
Just getting ready for it, tiring because I've been looking for things to buy all day and nervous about starting the new year :p

I don't think so. Or I'm the dumb one. :lol:

I see, I guess that's how preparations are. But it's gonna be fun, I hope, so cheer up! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back