What's new

How's the weather today?

A few rain showers today. Suppose to be this way all week. And the temp is to stay steady at 70 might go up to 80 one or two days this week.

Weather wasn't the greatest today, rainy most of the day and cloudy and overcast all day. Got a little chilly towards the afternoon for a while then warmed up as the night progressed, still raining thought, but i'll take the rain over snow

Back to wintery conditions. We had a massive thunderstorm yesterday. So there was a heap of rain.
It's cold today.

It's been kinda poopy lately but today is beautiful. Blue skies, fluffy white clouds, lots of sunshine. (sigh) I'm gonna miss it. I can hardly wait for next summer.

Fall time is here. Soon the goblins will be going house to house Picking up their goodies. I hope we are still without snow then. Tonight is plus 6 Celsius. No snow in the forecast. No treats for ever wants it. LOL!!!

Its plus 6 here today. Suppose to get some rain. hopefully not snow. Suppose to get up to plus 14 Celsius. This weather is quite nice for this time of year. My one little flower hasn't died off yet. I don't have a green thumb. Any planView attachment 4694 t i can get to grow is a bonus. LOL!!!

Attachments

• My only marigold.jpg
    My only marigold.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 22
Its plus 9 suppose to get up to plus 20. WView attachment 4704 hich for us is very nice weather here in Manitoba Canada.

Attachments

• 56824.jpg
    56824.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 20
Cloudy but mild; turned to sunshine in the afternoon. Very nice. I even washed my car.

A pretty nice breezy day here, 12 Celsius here right now. Will be a cool night only plus 3.

It was sunny and warm today. High in the 80's perfect summer weather.

It was a surprisingly nice day today--blue sky, mild temperatures, fluffy white clouds...looked more like spring...(sigh)

Only plus 3 today.0 tonight. :( winter for us is around the corner.

In my place whether is bit unbalance, like it is quite hot in the day but suddenly tempreture drops after evening and you can see the fog in night. Thanks to global warming

An absolutely gorgeous day today, but last night was cold. Frost coming, I think. We took the tomato plants down today after picking the last of the roma tomatoes, and the last of the green peppers. Tuesday I will be doing a little canning.

Very cool and sunny today! Sun does not scorch this time of year, so it's pretty nice

Today is absolutely gorgeous in Surrey, B.C.! We may have had a sucky summer, but I sure can't complain about the fall.

Back