What's new

I got banned and I don't know what I did

Can I vote for some storytime too? Man, I think I need a scorecard to figure this all out.

the topic was circumcision and several of them described how they had come in contact with some "unclean" ones....(I mean who is gonna talk about stuff like that....let's see your taste in men is so bad that you pick men that can't even wash properly?)

mama of 22 quarts was the most shocking simply because of her pristine, Holier than thou facade....

If I have a boy, I wouldn't clip him. I remember that now.

mama of 22 quarts was the most shocking simply because of her pristine, Holier than thou facade....
LOL! I totally think of her as that! For the longest time I was like, 22 quarts?!?!?! Quarts of WHAT?! :p Then it was discussed and several others thought it was 22 quarts as well. :giggle1: She promptly warned everyone to get back on topic. :jack: That was back when I posted over there and was blissfully ignorant of everything.

There is a In search of T-O-N thread now. Maybe one of us posted it, not sure.

PM him, so we can read his response to you. Should have just ****ing said it the way it is.

They like to keep their members in the dark in all possible ways.

So who's gonna go for the perma-ban and post that TON's helpful posts can now be found at CW? :9:

Be nice. Ton wants to be fully reinstated*

*Meaning one more move he'll be moderated and his pm privilege will be revoked.

can you c/p it for me stud.....

Wouldn't c/p the whole thread violate their TOS? You want me to be banneddedd too? :p
Well, the highlights were that Daltregirl posted asking for TON, got a couple of "I don't know's" and then the Queen gave this beauty:

Re: In search of t-o-n
Have you tried looking him up in the members list and sending him a PM, he was gone for a few days but looks like he is back now.

OIC!

Dear Queen,

the only problem with "looking him up in the member's list" is that I would have to sacrifice 40 precious minutes of consciousness by weeding through various members that enjoy kissing your royal blubbered **** on a daily basis....

send him a PM? Don't you have enough reading material? Sending a million dollars to my dog in China via a partially opened envelope would be more secure!

Back