What's new

I got banned and I don't know what I did

FIYA is the bomb! I'm still giggling!!

My infractions have expired. I'm not restricted anymore.

I got banned again. Funny thing is I didn't even post or do anything over there for months. Then opened it and there was a message I was banned and claiming I was from Montana or something didn't entitle me to be a member there again. No postings whatsoever from me. It did coincide with a posting from someone else here about whoever's ugly fat picture that was in the paper so I'm guessing she didn't like being made fun of.

Think I'll bump the nice huh post to celebate.

Forgive me... but what is HCW?

Hot Coupon World?

Seriously... that was just a guess...

And you can go visit them. No one on this board will get mad at you. :koolaid2:

Many of us still visit there because "sometimes" they have something usefully to share and there are more people who trade over there. We get many a good laugh out of some of there postings. Okay "rep" me now.:cartwheel:

I got banned again. Funny thing is I didn't even post or do anything over there for months. Then opened it and there was a message I was banned and claiming I was from Montana or something didn't entitle me to be a member there again. No postings whatsoever from me. It did coincide with a posting from someone else here about whoever's ugly fat picture that was in the paper so I'm guessing she didn't like being made fun of.

Think I'll bump the nice huh post to celebate.

They don't like Montanonians? Montaners? Montanianers?

I'm guessing...Montana doesn't sell snickers....

Very successful. Never said they weren't. So are the KKK, but I don't belong to that group either.

Just sayin.

I got a rejection from them on my request to be a S&S mod over there. Before, I was told it was because I had too many infractions. Now, they admited that it is due to who I hang out with, at CW. I can't be a mod over there if I don't show respect for them, and refrain from participation in any disrespectful conversations about them.

My problem with this, of course, is that I have personally tried hard to maintain a level of respect for them over there. Even while I may strongly disagree with some of their positions, I don't think I've ever been out and out disrespectful to anyone over there. If I kid around and inadvertently offend someone, I have always owned up to it and offered my apologizies. The only time I have not been able to apologize to someone is the person I "bullied" before they banned me - it was not my place to tell them they were breaking the rules.

So, as the saying goes, with all due respect, I blame all of the ****s and SOBs over here at CW for me not being able to play both Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde.

Now, they admited that it is due to who I hang out with, at CW.

They actually told you this? Doesn't surprise me. In the Mod Logs, they apparently had me on their watch list solely because I'm here. Funny thing is, I've never posted over there so it makes me wonder what exactly they were watching . . . .

Back