What's new

I got banned and I don't know what I did

Who are these people and what's their problem. Never been over there, don't know who they are and I gather that I don't want to go there either. Why do they resent this board? It's a live and let live board with no pontificating, how could that be a bad thing?

They are the old mods from Dagg. They don't like freethinkers and hate CW because we can talk without constant moderation and we call them out on what they have done with their over moderation for no reason.

Plus we found that article of Heidi of her real picture. I'm sure that was a big blow since she says she looks very young and posts a pic of her that has to be 10 years old that was hazy from a webcam.

Basically they act like they are above everyone and when proven time and time again they are not, they just get madder and madder as proved in their mod log.

They are the old mods from Dagg. They don't like freethinkers and hate CW because we can talk without constant moderation and we call them out on what they have done with their over moderation for no reason.

Plus we found that article of Heidi of her real picture. I'm sure that was a big blow since she says she looks very young and posts a pic of her that has to be 10 years old that was hazy from a webcam.

Basically they act like they are above everyone and when proven time and time again they are not, they just get madder and madder as proved in their mod log.

I remember that nasty mod log you got into a while ago. These people are still around and kicking?
I don't remember her name but way back I was trading for something and she wanted paypal, which I didn't really use much at the time and I told her so and mentioned that we, esp my husband was not comfortable with it. The response I got blew me out of the water. I've never seen someone be so evil and nasty with words to someone they didn't know, it actually scared me. It went on about me having no mind of my own and how my husband must have me brainwashed and likened him to dictators in history. I never touched that pm again.

how did you fish up that picture of heidi?
It was included in a newspaper article (online) that she was interviewed for about couponing. She posted a link to the article over there herself.

Wow, if that was me, I wouldn't advertise it.
IIRC, the link she posted was to an article that didn't have the pic, but there was another paper or something that had the same article with the picture. It's been so long now I can't remember.

I just dont understand, if you were being interviewed for couponing, why would you dress like that??????????

****, Id be putting on my nails, doin up my hair, wearing something cute and dragging my coach or louis around ;) LOL.

love fish sticks?

I've never been a fan of fish sticks - way too fishy for my tastes. Now fish cakes I like.
On any other board I could be in trouble for taking a post OT, but since this is in the OT forum, I think I'm safe. :hides:

I just dont understand, if you were being interviewed for couponing, why would you dress like that??????????

****, Id be putting on my nails, doin up my hair, wearing something cute and dragging my coach or louis around ;) LOL.

Maybe that is her fixed up at her best.

Back