What's new

In need of some advice

GoingNova said:

Perhaps you should rethink the consequences of having a "F-Buddy", and whether or not such a thing is really such a good idea in the first place. Do you think that little of yourself that you would just have sex with someone for "fun"?

:applaus:

Amen, amen I say to you!

hey there's nothing wrong with f-buddies once in a while. as long as you don't get attached.

Nightwolf04 said:
hey there's nothing wrong with f-buddies once in a while. as long as you don't get attached.

In that one sentence you have illustrated the pathetic fallacy of "not getting attached."

The sex act is designed to "attach" us. It's the third-rate handmaidens of Satan that comprise today's popular media who don't want you to realize that fact.

They are not your friends.

Nahhhhhhh the act of sex is meant to release stress and add some feel good hormones

the human connotation of "love making" is what connets us....

there is a definitive difference between a good lay and making love to your wife/significant other.

Sex is just sex

love is the added degree our self-aware buttocses put on it

Nightwolf04 said:
Nightwolf and Slack with Me:
  1. Having sex outside of a monogamous relationship has many possible negative consequences. Severe consequences mind you, that can last a lifetime and affect not just you and your "f-buddy".
  2. A human being is not plaything: you are not someone else's plaything, someone else is not your plaything.
  3. Having sex with someone is the absolute closest one human being can be to another, and is the greatest gift you can give to another human being: the gift of yourself. Why cheapen that by having casual, indiscriminate sex?
Casual sex cheapens the act of sex itself, and in the longrun, ruins the experience overall. Save yourself for the person you love: you both deserve it.

aliciamarie02 said:
It really isnt all MY fault. Yes we started off as f-buddies, and than talked about a relationship, and when he asked if I could leave.. his idea of "HOOKING" up was not as a relationship type.. it was to sleep with her. He told me flat out on the phone that he did want to sleep with her. SO thats why I was really pissed/depressed about the whole situation. It isnt right for a guy to sleep with me, than turn around and try getting in my best friends pants.. I would have no problem of him hanging out with girls, he hangs out with his sons mother for their sons sake... but they dont do any f-ing so I had no problem with that....

This type of logic drives me insane.....

You simply don't understand that this is completely fabricated by your mind and no matter what you say it is your fault.

You define a set of rules, then **** and moan when people actually follow those rules. There was no attachment to you.. get it through your skull...

Are you going to make me be crude to lay the terms out as simplistically as possible? Even though I think she's a psycho... you should listen to the Dr Laura show and get a clue.

A **** BUDDY IS THERE SIMPLY TO SCREW
NOT BEING ABLE TO SCREW SOMEONE ELSE IS THE FUNDAMENTAL BASIS OF A RELATIONSHIP
YOU DID NOT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP

WHICH MEANS HE'S ALLOWED TO DO WHATEVER THE FRIGG HE WANTS... YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE EQUATION IN DEALING WITH ANYTHING, EXCEPT DRAINING SOME EXTRA ENERGY

do you get it now? This is not meant to attackk your character... but you aren't understanding what the basis a ****buddy is... a warm spot to go to and then get along with life. And in this instance.. that was you.

Discussion does not institute reality.

Period.

What exactly do you expect from someone who is just there to "f" you? A ring? A promise of fidelity? If you are not respecting yourself then why would you think he is going to show you any respect?

I mean no disrespect, however, I don't see that his behavior is out of the ordinary. He couldn't have used you unless you allowed him. Obviously whether consciously or subconsciously, your message was loud and clear to the cad.

thank you... people are starting to get the message and not coddling this person

stand up for your mistakes, they mark your journey!

aliciamarie02 said:
we used protection mind u.. and I am getting checked for those just in case matters. I am too also glad that my friend didnt jump in the sake with him.. that would have hurt a hell of a lot more than anything.

That doesn't always work, need to be pickey when you choose who you sleep with.

Alright. Its my fault for getting attached. I made a mistake and I am standing up for it and taking the fault.

Not fault,aliciamarie02, responsibility.

You deserve the best, everyone does. In my opinion, allowing some cad to get his jollies using your body is not "the best". Time to raise the bar and regain your self respect.

aliciamarie02 said:
Alright. Its my fault for getting attached. I made a mistake and I am standing up for it and taking the fault.

No not really, its a emotional thing you can't help that. Most people can't.

When you feel good about yourself then no one can take advantage of you.

I've gotten attached alicia there's nothing to be sorry for. Nothing to stand up for either. :)

Back