What's new

In need of some advice

There are exception.

As it is none but her knows the details of how '24/7' she was.

Just so everyone knows, we didnt "hop" in the sack the first.. second... third.. night. It wasnt even in the first.. second.. or third month. And it wasnt a 24/7 thing either.

I don't know ladies. Is it that difficult to keep your legs closed?

ANGLOIRISH said:

well that was a pretty rude comment just because someone has sex before they are married you dont need to make them sound like a ****

If the shoe fits.

Again Spunkey. It is MY OPINION. If you feel the need to read into it that I am calling women who have premarital sex, ****s, that is your problem. I didn't say that did I. I asked a question. Furthermore it was a straight forward question with no judgment or accusations.

Your over-reaction makes me think you are harboring a guilty conscience. After all you are the one who mentioned ****s, no?

you saw her post that she didn't even after months irish yet you still put that she seemed like a ****. That is disgusting to think that a man of your age can put that.

An opinion, yes but a horrifying one for you to make. Over-reaction, you call someone a **** what do you expect...for them to just say 'oh yes well of course I am'?

ANGLOIRISH said:
If the shoe fits.

Again Spunkey. It is MY OPINION. If you feel the need to read into it that I am calling women who have premarital sex, ****s, that is your problem. I didn't say that did I. I asked a question. Furthermore it was a straight forward question with no judgment or accusations.

Your over-reaction makes me think you are harboring a guilty conscience. After all you are the one who mentioned ****s, no?

oh your opinion???? hmmm that makes me think that you judged her although in one of my posts on another thread you wrote something on the order of "no one has judged alicia marie"
oh yes i have a guily conscience, hmmm let me see i havent done anything like that in over a year and a half

"Judge, and prepare to be judged."

I hate the word "non-judgmental." It's just code for "I'll be a libertine but dump on anyone who isn't."

why is it then when a women goes out and has a one night stand she is a "****" but when i guy does it its all cool. i know more guys that would be more then willing to take anyone home from a bar or party and sleep with them for one night and never talk to them again. and now just because alicia did it this time shes the ****....i dont think so...if you really think that women have a hard time keeping their legs closed why dont guy try to keep it in their pants. solves the problem right there

What exactly do you expect from someone who is just there to "f" you? A ring? A promise of fidelity? If you are not respecting yourself then why would you think he is going to show you any respect?

I mean no disrespect; however, I don't see that his behavior is out of the ordinary. He couldn't have used you unless you allowed him. Obviously whether consciously or subconsciously, your message was loud and clear to the cad.

Not fault,aliciamarie02, responsibility.

You deserve the best, everyone does. In my opinion, allowing some cad to get his jollies using your body is not "the best". Time to raise the bar and regain your self respect.

When you feel good about yourself then no one can take advantage of you.

See this is why women continue to be emotionally abused.

Seven pages of advise, mostly from men who know what is going on in a man's mind during a "f buddy" relationship; men who took the time to explain that becoming involved in such a relationship cheapens the woman; men who suggested that the woman not allow herself to be used by "stray dogs" and the only statement the woman involved in the relationship can be thankful for is:

Originally Posted by Nightwolf04
I've gotten attached alicia there's nothing to be sorry for. Nothing to stand up for either
Obviously all the sound advice in the world from those who know the score has fallen on deaf ears. This was definitely an exercise in futility.

aliciamarie02
Alright. Its my fault for getting attached. I made a mistake and I am standing up for it and taking the fault.

No one is blaming you. All the posters are doing are giving you the heads up on what part you are playing in this twisted scenario. But I guess that is not what you want to hear.

Better that we all say that you were the victim and he was the "bad guy"? No, that would not be the truth.

The truth is if you had set higher standards for yourself all of this would not be happening. Some men are dogs let's face it. You found yourself a cur. Rise above it and the next time think twice before you lie down with a stray.

Spunkey replies:
well now that was a bit harsh

Then **** it. Don't ask for advice if you are not able to face the truth! Women!!

From a male point of view, believe it or not, more respect for a woman is gained by not hopping into the sack then being a 24/7 ride. Think about it. If you are that easy for one what makes the guy not think you are easy for anyone? Not too many guys marry the one nighters.

don't know ladies. Is it that difficult to keep your legs closed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGLOIRISH
Spunkey responds:
well that was a pretty rude comment just because someone has sex before they are married you dont need to make them sound like a ****

NOTE THE WORD “WHORE†SUDDENLY APPEARS IN HER POST

If the shoe fits.

Night:
you saw her post that she didn't even after months irish yet you still put that she seemed like a ****…Over-reaction, you call someone a **** what do you expect...for them to just say 'oh yes well of course I am'

Spunkey: oh your opinion???? hmmm that makes me think that you judged her although in one of my posts on another thread you wrote something on the order of "no one has judged alicia marie"

OK read those prior posts that I made and point to the word "****". Please make my day. Spunkey has removed herself from the equation and claims I am the one making references to alicia being a ****. Show me please where I said that she is a ****.

My posts are directed to any female who thinks it is OK to allow herself to be used. How can you demand respect from anyone if you have none for yourself.

As for men, I do not approve of any man using a woman. What ever happened to respect for one another? I have never just taken a woman home to screw her and turn her out in the morning. I have too much respect for myself as well as for the person I am dating.

So please NEVER, EVER ACCUSE ME OF CALLING ANYONE A ****!! If you think that telling someone to respect her body is the same as calling her a **** then it is YOU who has a serious problem with your sexuality, not me.

Believe me if I thought that she was a **** I wouldn't have bothered answering anything in this thread. And like Spunkey has pointed out from one of my responses in another thread I am not judging her. My question "Is it that difficult to keep your legs closed"? has obvious struck a nerve for certain female bashers.

ANGLOIRISH said:
What exactly do you expect from someone who is just there to "f" you? A ring? A promise of fidelity? If you are not respecting yourself then why would you think he is going to show you any respect?

I mean no disrespect; however, I don't see that his behavior is out of the ordinary. He couldn't have used you unless you allowed him. Obviously whether consciously or subconsciously, your message was loud and clear to the cad.

Not fault,aliciamarie02, responsibility.

You deserve the best, everyone does. In my opinion, allowing some cad to get his jollies using your body is not "the best". Time to raise the bar and regain your self respect.

When you feel good about yourself then no one can take advantage of you.

See this is why women continue to be emotionally abused.

Seven pages of advise, mostly from men who know what is going on in a man's mind during a "f buddy" relationship; men who took the time to explain that becoming involved in such a relationship cheapens the woman; men who suggested that the woman not allow herself to be used by "stray dogs" and the only statement the woman involved in the relationship can be thankful for is:

Originally Posted by Nightwolf04
I've gotten attached alicia there's nothing to be sorry for. Nothing to stand up for either
Obviously all the sound advice in the world from those who know the score has fallen on deaf ears. This was definitely an exercise in futility.

aliciamarie02
Alright. Its my fault for getting attached. I made a mistake and I am standing up for it and taking the fault.

No one is blaming you. All the posters are doing are giving you the heads up on what part you are playing in this twisted scenario. But I guess that is not what you want to hear.

Better that we all say that you were the victim and he was the "bad guy"? No, that would not be the truth.

The truth is if you had set higher standards for yourself all of this would not be happening. Some men are dogs let's face it. You found yourself a cur. Rise above it and the next time think twice before you lie down with a stray.

Spunkey replies:
well now that was a bit harsh

Then **** it. Don't ask for advice if you are not able to face the truth! Women!!

From a male point of view, believe it or not, more respect for a woman is gained by not hopping into the sack then being a 24/7 ride. Think about it. If you are that easy for one what makes the guy not think you are easy for anyone? Not too many guys marry the one nighters.

don't know ladies. Is it that difficult to keep your legs closed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGLOIRISH
Spunkey responds:

NOTE THE WORD “WHORE†SUDDENLY APPEARS IN HER POST

If the shoe fits.

Night:
you saw her post that she didn't even after months irish yet you still put that she seemed like a ****…Over-reaction, you call someone a **** what do you expect...for them to just say 'oh yes well of course I am'

Spunkey: oh your opinion???? hmmm that makes me think that you judged her although in one of my posts on another thread you wrote something on the order of "no one has judged alicia marie"

OK read those prior posts that I made and point to the word "****". Please make my day. Spunkey has removed herself from the equation and claims I am the one making references to alicia being a ****. Show me please where I said that she is a ****.

My posts are directed to any female who thinks it is OK to allow herself to be used. How can you demand respect from anyone if you have none for yourself.

As for men, I do not approve of any man using a woman. What ever happened to respect for one another? I have never just taken a woman home to screw her and turn her out in the morning. I have too much respect for myself as well as for the person I am dating.

So please NEVER, EVER ACCUSE ME OF CALLING ANYONE A ****!! If you think that telling someone to respect her body is the same as calling her a **** then it is YOU who has a serious problem with your sexuality, not me.

Believe me if I thought that she was a **** I wouldn't have bothered answering anything in this thread. And like Spunkey has pointed out from one of my responses in another thread I am not judging her. My question "Is it that difficult to keep your legs closed"? has obvious struck a nerve for certain female bashers.

i never ever said you called her a **** i said you made her sound like one big difference

So Spunkey tell me what does a **** sound like? You say I make her sound like a ****. So please re-read my posts ( I conveniently posted them in one post so you wouldn't have to read through all the pages) and quote the lines, sentences, etc that make **** sounding comments.

Night responds:
"...Over-reaction, you call someone a **** what do you expect...for them to just say 'oh yes well of course I am'?

Night, do the same thing. Quote the line, sentence, paragraph where I call anyone a ****.

It seems to me that you and Spunkey are determined to bless the fact that it is OK to have absolutely no respect for your body and at the same time you bash men. So piss or get off the pot. You either want to have ****ing buddies or you don't. Both have consequences. One consequence is negative; the other positive. It all depends on how you feel about yourself as to which one you will choose.

“When we're incomplete, we're always searching for somebody to complete us. When, after a few years or a few months of a relationship, we find that we're still unfulfilled, we blame our partners and take up with somebody more promising. This can go on and on--series polygamy--until we admit that while a partner can add sweet dimensions to our lives, we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter.” ~ Tom Robbins

I know Irish that you weren't calling me a ****.. and thank you (ALL of you) for trying to help and give the best advice that you can give....

Back