What's new

In need of some advice

Nightwolf04 said:
I've gotten attached alicia there's nothing to be sorry for. Nothing to stand up for either. :)

Thanks for understanding:angel7:

Don't worry about it :) It's hard enough for you as it is, it's not so easy to forget, let alone someone blaming you.

:) you'll do great :)

Originally Posted by Nightwolf04
I've gotten attached alicia there's nothing to be sorry for. Nothing to stand up for either. :)

aliciamarie02Quote:
Thanks for understanding:angel7:

See this is why women continue to be emotionally abused.

Seven pages of advise, mostly from men who know what is going on in a man's mind during a "f buddy" relationship; men who took the time to explain that becoming involved in such a relationship cheapens the woman; men who suggested that the woman not allow herself to be used by "stray dogs" and the only statement the woman involved in the relationship can be thankful for is:
Nightwolf04 said:

Obviously all the sound advice in the world from those who know the score has fallen on deaf ears. This was definitely an exercise in futility.

aliciamarie02Alright. Its my fault for getting attached. I made a mistake and I am standing up for it and taking the fault.

No one is blaming you. All the posters are doing are giving you the heads up on what part you are playing in this twisted scenario. But I guess that is not what you want to hear.

Better that we all say that you were the victim and he was the "bad guy"? No, that would not be the truth.

The truth is if you had set higher standards for yourself all of this would not be happening. Some men are dogs let's face it. You found yourself a cur. Rise above it and the next time think twice before you lie down with a stray.:)

Then **** it. Don't ask for advise if you are not able to face the truth! Women!!

Irish shut up man, she was only saying thankyou to me whats the big ****ing deal!

she took eveyr single peice of advice given too her and stood up for herself when it was said that it was her fault for cheapening herself.

oh and MEN!!

C'mon guys this is getting too heated, lets all just get along here.

Nightwolf04 said:
Irish shut up man, she was only saying thankyou to me whats the big ****ing deal!

she took eveyr single peice of advice given too her and stood up for herself when it was said that it was her fault for cheapening herself.

oh and MEN!!
You know something, Night, I suggest that you take some anger management courses or pray. It will do you good. Anyway I wasn't talking to you I was talking to Spunkey so butt out little girl.:p

Little girl? Irish don't patronise me you do not have the right too.

Anger management...you seen your posts lately? or is one too mighty to care?

and it had partly some of the things I had said...am I not allowed to stick up for someone...obviously not ;)

We all have our right to our point of views, lets not get our underware in a knot over nothing.

The popcorn you are eating has been pissed in. More at eleven.

GoingNova said:
The popcorn you are eating has been pissed in. More at eleven.

That is gross..... now when I decide to eat popcorn I will think twice... lol

Try Kettle Corn that stuff is addictive, even if you are sickened out over what you heard.

aliciamarie02 said:

That is gross..... now when I decide to eat popcorn I will think twice... lol

That was a quote from the movie, "The Kentucky Fried Movie". It was meant to lighten up the atmosphere of the thread. :D

this guy is the ultimate ****...alicia you are too good for him and half of these other stupid guys you seem to meet...believe me i know this...im the roomie...what dude did wasnt cool at all no matter if they started out as f-buddies or not...you dont just ask someone your screwin to leave so you can get in their friends pants...am i the only one that sees this are wrong...i do agree that you shouldnt have gotten attached but i donno man i would take everyone advice and walk away from all of them ...theres gotta still be some good men out there....love you hun

I think I have a sign on my back that says "I love to be used, try me out"

haha, I need that sign alicia...

ack boys...doesn't seem to matter how friggin old they are... >.<

sigh

From a male point of view, believe it or not, more respect for a woman is gained by not hopping into the sack then being a 24/7 ride. Think about it. If you are that easy for one what makes the guy not think you are easy for anyone? Not too many guys marry the one nighters.

Back