What's new

It's Friday...SUP?!!!

I went coupon hunting before picking up Lex (had some OK success) and then did a Dominicks and Old Navy run. Now I have to do some work (after catching up on CW though).

What are we doing tonight? DH went out with some friends....kids are still up. :surrender:

Wanted to watch Numbers, but the boys won't leave the living room (they're playing) so I had to turn it off. :pout:

What are y'all up to?:bee:

Got me some free Lucy food.... oh yeah... oh yeah :party6:

Sleep, right after I finish my assignment. The past few days have been stressful and I've barely slept.

I heart Bill O'Reilly and Glen Beck. :bowing:

I heart Bill O'Reilly and Glen Beck. :bowing:

me too! me too! me too! :bliss:

was someone talking about them? what did i miss?

Today I worked and realized more than ever that I need to be a sahm again. I've been trying to think of how to plan it all out. I'm thinking of how I'm going to save money to supplement what we will loose. I did the Pepsi deal at CVS so I can start rolling ecbs again. I'm now thinking of how I'm going to build my stockpile.

me too! me too! me too! :bliss:

was someone talking about them? what did i miss?

Yep Bill was saying that according to such and such poll that Glenn is the #2 most trusted name in news. :hiphip:

Today I worked and realized more than ever that I need to be a sahm again. I've been trying to think of how to plan it all out. I'm thinking of how I'm going to save money to supplement what we will loose. I did the Pepsi deal at CVS so I can start rolling ecbs again. I'm now thinking of how I'm going to build my stockpile.

Good luck darlin'....I hope you can make it work.:huggy:
Even though my kids are in school during the day there's so, so many times that I think it would be so hard to work and have kids what with sicknesses, days off of school, appointments, aftercare, etc. Me being available works very well for our family.

Even though my kids are in school during the day there's so, so many times that I think it would be so hard to work and have kids what with sicknesses, days off of school, appointments, aftercare, etc. Me being available works very well for our family.

As it does ours. I am not good at working and doing home duties. I'm the type that can only do one thing good at a time. This year the household has been a mess in so many ways but I am sticking it out until the end of the school year.

wow! i knew Glenn was getting more popular, especially after the White House made an **** of itself bashing Fox News, but I had NO idea he was THAT popular! The administration must be thrilled! :lol:

My mom was a sahm when I was in school, and it always gave me great comfort to know that she was there if I needed her. I remember when I used to work and the kids would get sick (they went to private schools then). One of my boys had asthma back then. That was always tough.

My mom was a sahm when I was in school, and it always gave me great comfort to know that she was there if I needed her. I remember when I used to work and the kids would get sick (they went to private schools then). One of my boys had asthma back then. That was always tough.

Yeah it's tough. When I first found out I was preggers with DS (10) we were just getting by....both working. I quit my job at 3 months preggers (work reasons) and decided then that I would be SAHM if it meant we ate rice and beans. Thank God DH got a better job and we were ok.

My kids are used to me being there for them and don't get it. My 10 year old wants me to let him go to aftercare so he can be with his friends. @@ He doesn't get that those working moms prolly wish they could get them right after school and how good he has it.

Yeah it's tough. When I first found out I was preggers with DS (10) we were just getting by....both working. I quit my job at 3 months preggers (work reasons) and decided then that I would be SAHM if it meant we ate rice and beans. Thank God DH got a better job and we were ok.

My kids are used to me being there for them and don't get it. My 10 year old wants me to let him go to aftercare so he can be with his friends. @@ He doesn't get that those working moms prolly wish they could get them right after school and how good he has it.
LOL, my kids want after school care, too. I work at their school and I'm able to pick them up. I made sure I had a job that worked with them.

LOL, my kids want after school care, too. I work at their school and I'm able to pick them up. I made sure I had a job that worked with them.

Lol....the grass is greener........ :surrender:

My boys love that I chaperone everything and help with all the PTA crap but then wanna stay for aftercare......pfft.

My 25 year old has thanked me for what I have done for him. Kids don't always tell you then (although my 9 year old does), but they are thankful (or will be when they are much older and give it some thought).

My 25 year old has thanked me for what I have done for him. Kids don't always tell you then (although my 9 year old does), but they are thankful (or will be when they are much older and give it some thought).

Whoaw.....what? You have a 25 year old AND a 9 year old?! Do tell.....:bee:

OK I will tell I have one over 38YO and one that is 21 - I AM A DUMB A@@ and I forgot to SWALLOW:lol::lol::lol:

If that isn't a tag line I don't know what is! :lol:

Back