What's new

It's Friday...SUP?!!!

:bee: DH is surfing channels.....SETTLE ON A ****ING SHOW ALREADY!!!!!:ranting:

Just got back from a play which was very good and now am having a glass of wine and watching the Blackhawks. Got my culture so now I can drink and watch sports!

Just got back from a play which was very good and now am having a glass of wine and watching the Blackhawks. Got my culture so now I can drink and watch sports!

End the night with pipe and that sounds like a perfect night! :hiphip:

What/where was the play? :bee: I loves me some theatre. :cartwheel:

The play was "Trip's Cinch". Was at the local University here. They put on several plays a year and they are free. My sister and I have gone to several and they are very good. Next one is in April so I'm sure we'll go see that also.

The play was "Trip's Cinch". Was at the local University here. They put on several plays a year and they are free. My sister and I have gone to several and they are very good. Next one is in April so I'm sure we'll go see that also.

Nice and free is double nice. I have to pay even at my alum college plays. :surrender:

Any good movies on tv? :bee:

My 7 year old won't get tired! :surrender:

I have to work at 445 am and I. am. not. tired.

Where's the "kill me now" smiley? :surrender:

Have I tooooooold you lately.....that I love you? :choir:

LOL Rebecca.....I love you too. It wouldnt be so bad if I worked that every day, ya know? Versus the once a week I do now.

OH! I applied for a new job......I am very excited about it! Its for a portrait place that doesnt do "canned" pics. Its called Portrait Innovations. Its Part time, but part time can mean up to 32 hours a week, which is 10 hours more a week than I get, and its 2.50 more per hour! I applied online and submitted my(not too thrilling lol) resume and I will be calling on Monday to check on it. :) I am nervous and excited!!

LOL Rebecca.....I love you too. It wouldnt be so bad if I worked that every day, ya know? Versus the once a week I do now.

OH! I applied for a new job......I am very excited about it! Its for a portrait place that doesnt do "canned" pics. Its called Portrait Innovations. Its Part time, but part time can mean up to 32 hours a week, which is 10 hours more a week than I get, and its 2.50 more per hour! I applied online and submitted my(not too thrilling lol) resume and I will be calling on Monday to check on it. :) I am nervous and excited!!

Jeni that's great! OMG I hope you get it! Crossing fingers and toes over here! :cartwheel::hiphip:

Jeni that's great! OMG I hope you get it! Crossing fingers and toes over here! :cartwheel::hiphip:

Thanks! I have been wanting to get out of McHell for a while, and just in the last few days decided to take the leap. I DESERVE BETTER! Theres so much drama at that store and favoritism and just pure bullshit...the manager and her 2 daughters pretty much run the place, and they get all the hours and talk **** about everyone else. it sucks! Ill have to drive to Davenport to get to Portrait Innovations(20 minute drive) but thats ok by me!!!! ESPECIALLY if i get to do what I love, which is to take pictures! Ill still do my own stuff on the side, too.

I hope it works out for you Jeni! ♥ Do you have any new pictures to show us???

Can you please stop with the f'ing hearts? I thought we talked about this. :tap:

Not yet.....business is slow while the weather is cold. HOWEVER! Within the next 2 weeks I will be doing senior pics.....and yes it will work out this time, i have known this family for over 10 years!!!! I have some awesome Ideas I am going to try out on her and shes willing!

Jeni your enthusiasm is incredible......I heart you darlin'.......you go get those dreams!!! :hiphip:

Can you please stop with the f'ing hearts? I thought we talked about this. :tap:

as I recall, we talked about wheezy too :tap: back at ya

Not yet.....business is slow while the weather is cold. HOWEVER! Within the next 2 weeks I will be doing senior pics.....and yes it will work out this time, i have known this family for over 10 years!!!! I have some awesome Ideas I am going to try out on her and shes willing!

I used to have a photagrapher that used to come to my house to do sessions, but she pissed me off the last time when I tried to schedule X-mass pics. I emailed he in Sept and didn't hear from her, then I emailed her a month later and she told me that she was still working on the schedule for X-mass sessions, didn't hear back from her again, then emailed her again early december and told me she was already booked. I have a 1yr old and a 2yr old so it is hard to take them somewhere. Is this something you would do? I live in Cary.

as I recall, we talked about wheezy too :tap: back at ya

:surrender:

Does anyone else find it funny that cookiemom said "Weezy"? :giggles: I won't tell her there's no h in Weezy though.

Back