What's new

Krazy Coupon Lady Stockpile Video

I'm not too impressed with the stockpile, and dissapointed that she pays .49 for razors. But I am jealous of the space she has...My stockpile is not as pretty

I'm not too impressed with the stockpile, and dissapointed that she pays .49 for razors. But I am jealous of the space she has...My stockpile is not as pretty

I know I wish I had all that space/organization too! I have things stashed everywhere...

I know I wish I had all that space/organization too! I have things stashed everywhere...

The places we store things and the reasons behind it are ridiculous.

shampoo/conditioner under the cribs, paper plates in the basement, but paper towels in the panty...lol

and toilet paper is likely to be found in each room of the house.

The places we store things and the reasons behind it are ridiculous.

shampoo/conditioner under the cribs, paper plates in the basement, but paper towels in the panty...lol

and toilet paper is likely to be found in each room of the house.

oh my!!

Wish I had the nice open floor plan she does! Mine is in the furnace/water heater room and is in every nook and cranny.

They only lost half of the garage.

yeah, but we dont have the space to make it so "open" I have to climb over stuff, hop twice touch my toe and clap 3 times to get to the laundry detergent alone.

But my stockpile is much larger too. I have a shelf of just ketchup, another of just bbq sauce and that is a 6 mo supply w/ ds13.

yeah, but we dont have the space to make it so "open" I have to climb over stuff, hop twice touch my toe and clap 3 times to get to the laundry detergent alone.

But my stockpile is much larger too. I have a shelf of just ketchup, another of just bbq sauce and that is a 6 mo supply w/ ds13.

I'm sorry, I was misinterpreted. I was being sarcastic about the size of stockpile vs. the amount of spare space she had available.
Kinda like extra room, stockpile for 2 or broom closet family of 6. :lol:

Her stockpile is very amateurish in comparison to my stockroom.

Her stockpile is very amateurish in comparison to my stockroom.

Ditto. Wow I'm feeling better about my skillz lol. She's way more organized, but I gots lots more stuffs.

She PAYS for razors?! Silly rabbit. :laugh: Wouldn't it be funny if she said "I got toothpaste for .50!" :roll:

Ditto. Wow I'm feeling better about my skillz lol. She's way more organized, but I gots lots more stuffs.

She PAYS for razors?! Silly rabbit. :laugh: Wouldn't it be funny if she said "I got toothpaste for .50!" :roll:

Yep! And she is trying to teach couponing to others. She should be ashamed.

Yep! And she is trying to teach couponing to others. She should be ashamed.

She does? :faint: Does she have a blog somewhere?

My DH would consider the use of the garage for a stock pile as sacreligious (sp?) I am lucky. He built me a stock room pantry(5'X10') 10+ years ago that is stuffed to the gills. We are remodeling our kitchen and he added a 6 door, 15 drawer pantry cabinet.

Our two cars are allowed to live in the garage and I do not have to wipe off snow or defrost the windows before I go to work. I know, I am a very lucky gal.:cartwheel:

Back