What's new

Krazy Coupon Lady Stockpile Video

1st I am not the Krazy Coupon lady but I feel like I walked into a who d1ck is bigger thread. I have been couponing all my life. My depression era grandfather taught me (RIP). My stockpile may not be as big as some of yours, or have the same products but that does not make me less of a couponer. I have what my family uses, and I donate to friends, family, pantrys and the troops. What I do works for me, just like what yall do works for you.
As to the TV coverage, yes it will ultimately hurt us just as the blogs have. We all know manufacturers put out these coupons counting on the fact that most will not be redeemed. If people start redeeming them in greater numbers we see less coupons and less valuable coupons. When my icky teen was a baby couponing was so much easier, I had greater coupon values to work with (not this $.25/3 crap) and way less competition. I never felt scrutinized by cashiers no matter how low my total got. As the blogs have sprung up that spell out the sales and coupon matchups (sometimes weeks in advance) many more people have gotten into the whole couponing phenom (most of whom are just buying what the blogs say and not understanding the how and why behind it). Add to that the crooks have also targeted this growing market by using coupons improperly and making fake coupons. As a result, over the years, I have watched the values of coupons drop significantly. I have seen stores become less then friendly towards couponers. This show seems like it will play into everyones stereotypes (as TV tends to do) and I am not sure that the participants of the show understand this. JMO

1st I am not the Krazy Coupon lady but I feel like I walked into a who d1ck is bigger thread. I have been couponing all my life. My depression era grandfather taught me (RIP). My stockpile may not be as big as some of yours, or have the same products but that does not make me less of a couponer. I have what my family uses, and I donate to friends, family, pantrys and the troops. What I do works for me, just like what yall do works for you.
As to the TV coverage, yes it will ultimately hurt us just as the blogs have. We all know manufacturers put out these coupons counting on the fact that most will not be redeemed. If people start redeeming them in greater numbers we see less coupons and less valuable coupons. When my icky teen was a baby couponing was so much easier, I had greater coupon values to work with (not this $.25/3 crap) and way less competition. I never felt scrutinized by cashiers no matter how low my total got. As the blogs have sprung up that spell out the sales and coupon matchups (sometimes weeks in advance) many more people have gotten into the whole couponing phenom (most of whom are just buying what the blogs say and not understanding the how and why behind it). Add to that the crooks have also targeted this growing market by using coupons improperly and making fake coupons. As a result, over the years, I have watched the values of coupons drop significantly. I have seen stores become less then friendly towards couponers. This show seems like it will play into everyones stereotypes (as TV tends to do) and I am not sure that the participants of the show understand this. JMO
This show may inspire some people to try, but they'll probably be disappointed that they cannot just use the coupons they have, walk into a store and buy 100 boxes right then and there for next to nothing. Once they realize it takes time, money, patience, effort, abuse, etc. they'll say **** it, not worth the time. The blogs are a bane however because they make it too easy for dumb people to coupon and when things go wrong they flip out and expect too much.

I don't have a ****....

I have a few.......various colors and sizes......some manual, some battery powered.......I like variety. :bowing:

I don't have a ****....

Didnt say you did, I said that is what this thread was sounding like, and it does. all the thats not a stockpile mine is wayyyyyy bigger than that. Its what it reminded me of

This show may inspire some people to try, but they'll probably be disappointed that they cannot just use the coupons they have, walk into a store and buy 100 boxes right then and there for next to nothing. Once they realize it takes time, money, patience, effort, abuse, etc. they'll say **** it, not worth the time. The blogs are a bane however because they make it too easy for dumb people to coupon and when things go wrong they flip out and expect too much.

I agree 100%, especially the when things don't go right. I think the show will make some people interested and scare away others but either way it will encourage manus to yet again change the way the game is played.

The blogs are a bane however because they make it too easy for dumb people to coupon and when things go wrong they flip out and expect too much.
I don't agree with spoonfeeding the deals since they result in people who don't like to think anymore. many just rely on scenarios presented on the 'net so when certain posters go MIA, they can no longer function :lol: I noticed that on YouTube, each state has come up with their own coupon queens/kings.

one time, our local TV network featured a group that met at the library to share deals. Not long after, the members of this group were fighting about who's clearing shelves and there were no more available IPs at the library. who printed all IPs at the library? :giggles: The one who started the group was in remorse for creating coupon monsters, as she called them :hurt:

Back