What's new

"mynewhobby" this is your warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She ventures out of wags into cvs with her usual diplomacy and charm. Some newbie tried to return the verbal volleys and mixed her kids into the mix.

How's that for a basic 411?

Steve I'm still confused about the dishwasher thing. Did you get a Bosch dishwasher? How did you almost lose it? Why the quotes?

She ventures out of wags into cvs with her usual diplomacy and charm. Some newbie tried to return the verbal volleys and mixed her kids into the mix.

How's that for a basic 411?

You forgot to add that I was patient and even rexplained the deal til Steve kept going and going about how I was wrong (when I wasnt)

Steve I'm still confused about the dishwasher thing. Did you get a Bosch dishwasher? How did you almost lose it? Why the quotes?

Joan, my dear, Please don't distract me from the drama here!!! :lol:

Joan, my dear, Please don't distract me from the drama here!!! :lol:

Dammit - I tried asking in the original thread (kinda forgot where it was now) but it wasn't answered. Figured this was as good a place as any.

I vote that Bosch is your new manservant.

Dammit - I tried asking in the original thread (kinda forgot where it was now) but it wasn't answered. Figured this was as good a place as any.

I vote that Bosch is your new manservant.

Bosch=dishwasher....as in New dishwasher....as in... I wish it was the guy in the pic!!!!! :giggles:

Bosch=dishwasher....as in New dishwasher....as in... I wish it was the guy in the pic!!!!! :giggles:

Ok, this is starting to make a bit more sense. Rebecca mentioned not seeing pics, I didn't even know there was a pic. I did see a pic of some guy in your "I killed the ants" post.

Oh well, I have a Bosch dishwasher too. Way quieter than the cheapo one I had before.

What drama? :lol:

Am I the only one not super pleased with the Bosch? It gets a funky smell occasionally, it's very small, the moveable parts on the racks constantly break/come apart. Yes, it's quiet, but other than that....wish I'd gotten the Miele.

I had a Bosch and hated it. It left a film and crusties on everything on the top rack.

I've had mine for over a year or so and so far so good. It seems to have a really long cycle but does the job & does it quietly so I really don't mind.

I AM the dishwasher in my house.

well, we have one....that we haven't used. ever. once.

no idea what brand it is, rofl.

I swear, Barb, I would run that thing all day long while DH is at work. :lol:

I AM the dishwasher in my house.

well, we have one....that we haven't used. ever. once.

no idea what brand it is, rofl.

I'm gonna need you to 'splain please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back