What's new

"mynewhobby" this is your warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have Maytag everything. When we got the dishwasher I actually wanted the Maytag because they where the original makers of washing machines (which we have one of) and the thing is still kicking after 13+ years.

I agree with Luckygirl :faint:

mynewhobby was out of line to say that she feels sorry for LG's kids. That's low. I don't care for LG's communication style either, and we've had our differences :giggles: but she appears to be a great mom to her kids and to say you feel sorry for them is just mean and uncalled for. We don't have rules here, but I think one of our unspoken rules is and has always been to leave each others kids out of it.

Kids & Mamas should be off limits, period. Here & "in real life."

None of us are perfect parents & none of us have perfect children, but we're all doing the best we can with what we have.

Getting back to Bosch, mine lasted less than 3 years. When I replaced it, I found the cheapest stainless I could get which happened to be a Whirlpool. It will probably last longer than the Bosch!

I would think that publicly threatening someone should be off limits too.

I would think that publicly threatening someone should be off limits too.

As a general rule I agree with you...but in this case I am still on team LG. I think it was rather tame considering.

Talk smack about my kids and I'd have had a lot worse to say :snicker:

As a general rule I agree with you...but in this case I am still on team LG. I think it was rather tame considering.

Talk smack about my kids and I'd have had a lot worse to say :snicker:

I agree that kids should be our most protected "gifts" but I don't think mynew hobby was talking smack about the kids. She is seeing how lg treats some people on cw and probably is hoping so much that lg doesn't speak that way around her kids. But by reasonable deduction, what comes out so quickly and easily here on cw, most likely comes out of her mouth just as easily in other situations.

LG started a thread to share a good deal, even giving a scenario. She answered a couple of questions, even one from JRL that was obviously a joke (I don't for a second think she doesn't know that JRL would actually not know that CVS doesn't take RRs - but I also think she was excited to share this deal with others). Someone pointed out that a coupon in her scenario would expire shortly before the deal (some CVS stores take expireds so this may still be of use to those who are lucky that way), and she thanked them for pointing that out. Then LG was baited and insulted - no surprise she has words to say back. Still, she started a whole new thread on the deal to share scenarios. I think there will be CWer's who get in on this deal who would have otherwise missed it, and it is because of LG.

Leave it to a noob to get me defending LG :gah:

:lol:

LG started a thread to share a good deal, even giving a scenario. She answered a couple of questions, even one from JRL that was obviously a joke (I don't for a second think she doesn't know that JRL would actually not know that CVS doesn't take RRs - but I also think she was excited to share this deal with others). Someone pointed out that a coupon in her scenario would expire shortly before the deal (some CVS stores take expireds so this may still be of use to those who are lucky that way), and she thanked them for pointing that out. Then LG was baited and insulted - no surprise she has words to say back. Still, she started a whole new thread on the deal to share scenarios. I think there will be CWer's who get in on this deal who would have otherwise missed it, and it is because of LG.

Thank you.... It was Steve who started the drama ****. Why doesn't someone **** at him? Someone questioned my math, I explained it (NICELY) and then someone else AFTER I explained it said basically "nope your wrong, deal doesn't work" ummmm how would you like me to respond? Hmmmmmmmmmmm? And then this idiot comes into the thread, answers a question incorrectly when the answer (the correct answer) had already been given. And goes off saying the idiot who questioned my math for the SECOND time AFTER tme explaining it was totally right and those of us who curse have less intelligence. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm WTF?!?! And then to say that everyone should feel sorry for my kids????

I like LG. She says what many of us think albeit in a more colorful manner lol. I get tired reading a thread and seeing the same question asked 4+ times when all you have to do is read the thread. I get that searching CW maybe overwhelming but every MB has stickied basic explanations. LG is a huge contributor to this site and she shares a lot of scenarios, headsups and so on. She is not in here to randomly attack anyone and I have only seen her tell folks to read. I think the noobs need to get their big girl panties on and learn grattitude.

I agree with Luckygirl :faint:

mynewhobby was out of line to say that she feels sorry for LG's kids. That's low. I don't care for LG's communication style either, and we've had our differences :giggles: but she appears to be a great mom to her kids and to say you feel sorry for them is just mean and uncalled for. We don't have rules here, but I think one of our unspoken rules is and has always been to leave each others kids out of it.

Is that what that is? :roll:

Oh, LG, LG... You let yourself be baited.

Am I the only one who sees that "mynewhobby" is clearly not a noob?

Maybe to this forum, but certainly not to couponing.

******In-fighting has ruined a lot of coupon boards I used to belong to. One I just read has imploded and finally died because of the fighting.Something stoopid someone said that is rarely here does not deserve this attention. That is all.*****

Might be Satan trying to make a comeback. *shudder*

I meant noob to this forum

Leave my kids out of things or you will ****ING regret it.... that is all.....

I keep thinking or what???

I mean really. OR you will cuss her out? Been there....done that.

I understand your anger....but this post is almost comical in that it is such an empty threat. What can you do? Troll her on CW? Cuss her out?

Not likely you are coming to her house to beat her up. And if you were, you probably wouldn't want the threat posted on an open public forum (you know, like evidence).

I get your anger....but this post keeps making me think "or what?"

Maybe I just needed comic relief, or maybe I just think out of the box that way...but that is what I keep thinking when I see this post.:sex::sex::sex:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back