What's new

nice huh? (DAGG MOD LOG)

marmis said:
WHY AM I NOT MENTIONED IN ANY OF THIS? I AM NOT EVEN ON "THE WATCH" LIST??? WTF? ASSHOLES! :grumpy:

you are mentioned...did you read the entire thing

Here marmis, I C&P some things when I searched your name:

Default Re: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofthehivemomof5
the peace n quiet is nice!
ETA after talking with my friend KZ it seems she if fed up with it all too. She is hiding under her rock LOL
You gotta be joking. KZrainbow? Mod over there? BIG complainer about DAGG? She's actually getting tired of it, eh?
I would hope that we at least got Tazz's attention with Rick's last email. (It may also explain why all his PMs disappeared...you cant subpoena what isnt there).
Marmis has been surprisingly quiet. I think our using the "big bat" to smack people outta here is having the desired effect with that bunch (I hope so at least).
MrsPinecone MrsPinecone is invisible
Phantom English Teacher
Gold Star
Send a message via Yahoo to MrsPinecone
Default Re: Dear Deleted Diary
Yeah, and I have home addresses for desidoll, marmis, and Tazznum... just in case.
The Queen Bee
Gold Star
Send a message via Yahoo to queenofthehivemomof5
Default Re: Dear Deleted Diary
I have 144 names and address from various people on DAGG too...ca10, stevebass, desi, tazz, marmis, corgs...to name a few
Old 02/10/2006, 09:33 PM
Sugar Daggy
Default Re: Keep your eyes on...
Marmis is getting snarky.
High Priestess of Cool
Marmis has been put in the doghouse. (well, the the "moderated" place.) If/when she ever posts again, her post will show up to you (I think all the mods) as a "held" or "moderated" post. If its appropriate, it can be approved, if its at all out of line, simply delete it.
Homey aint playin' dat girls game.
woofdog
View Public Profile
Send a private message to woofdog
You know Marmis deleting her post that were very informative like the diapers post is really irritating. Its not like she wrote that out anyways...it was berlinsmommys contribution and was transfered to DAGG from FW. I realize that she has the right to delete her own posts but the posts in that thread were informative too...and now they are gone to the users too. What a PITA. Thanks Jaysma for reinstating it in your own name too bad all the other posts in the original can't come along for the new ride too in the new thread.

oin Date: Dec 2004
I understand that...those are personal threads.
But come on the Diaper post...she didn't even write that. She just got all Mrs.Highandmight on us
* And if you have no clue how to do either
MrsPinecone MrsPinecone is invisible
Phantom English Teacher
Gold Star
Send a message via Yahoo to MrsPinecone
I just looked at a couple of here deleted posts... looks like she's really become a CW groupie. What a mouth on that one.

Hi, I'm MARMIS. And just who might you be? Ah, nice to meet ya!

WTF cares if she has my addy? I have hers too! Big whoop!

Thanks Tazz! I'lll have to read this later tonight. We have Kaylee's birthday party this afternoon.

Just to give everyone that wasn't here the first time:

I logged into my dagg account and clicked new posts. The first post I seen was "Dirty laundry" or something like that. I was curious since Erond was the originator. So I started reading it and came back on here to tell others to check that thread out and they said they couldn't see it at all. Then I continued reading and saw what erond did - writing to my hosting company to get CW kicked off and deleted. Then I started to straight copy and paste over here.

Basically there is a one click thing in VBulletin to deny access to all forums or to allow access to all forums. Instead of clicking all no, they clicked all yes.

Erond is really technically saavy. :rolleyes: Jerkoff.

mamacita said:
Where be Marmis????
Tazz what happened to Marmis, she always on DAGG but doesn't come here anymore?

her last post here was when her DD was sick and then no more...

I have no idea. Marmis actually helped me in the beginning of CW.

did she write a

Dear Tazz, I don't want to be associated with losers yadda, yadda

like Kurlisola did?

No. I haven't got a love letter like that since her.

OMG!

This is unbelievable. My intent was to quickly log on and off, but there was no way that could happen with this thread. Incredible.

Gotta tell you I was a bit offended when you wouldn't let me in the secret boards way back when and someone (Annette maybe?) posted that she thought I was a mole. Reading this crap, I can understand why you'd be cautious and suspicious of anyone you didn't personally know. I wouldn't have let me in either!

This really needs to be printed and mailed out to as many DAGG people as possible. I'm happy to register on DAGG just to trade (but I only get 3 weekly inserts so I'm a lame trader). But just to get addresses so we can mail people a print out of that script. I'll gladly pay all postage.

I'm so riled up.

F-ing MrsP, who asks "What did I ever do so her?" You don't have to do anything directly to a person to have them despise you. She just annoys the crap out of people. Extreme example, but Jeffrey Dahmer never did anything to me. Can't say I like him much either.

There goes any hope of falling asleep quickly and peacefully!

There was a time for a limited engagement, Tazz opened the GD forum to everyone but it wasn't the same as when its only accessible to a few hard cores...aka those who were put on the DAGG watch list and labeled as troublemakers. We were so mad because we knew our activity there was closely monitored but later we turned it into the longest running joke. In a way its good they know they are being talked about, especially Heidi since she took us all for a ride when she was the big, fat mole transmitting info she gets from here.

I don't know when it became close again to some while open to others. Its really close-open that only Tazz and Jillavita (the Puerto Rican feline) know why.

The mods are not what they appear in the public boards, sadly only a few know that and suck up to them thinking they will find favor with the mods. As you have read, they are against anyone and everyone. I'm not surprise if they are also against each other.....LOL

Gees I have to say that was a real eye opener and a real punch in the gutt! Thanks for sharing that! I would have never totally understand the animosity but now I do~Is that like legal? That is like trying on clothes in a dept store and find out that you are being watched. It seems to violating even when you don't do something wrong! Sorry you had to go through that!

Back