What's new

Pet Peeves/Everyday Things that Make you CRAZY! Please Join Me.

Have you had lunch today Joy?
Don't forget! :giggles:

Have you had lunch today Joy?
Don't forget! :giggles:

Only if you consider a bag of O-Ke-Doke white cheddar popcorn and a Mounds bar from the C store downstairs lunch! :lol:

I missed the deli before they closed :pout:

Only if you consider a bag of O-Ke-Doke white cheddar popcorn and a Mounds bar from the C store downstairs lunch! :lol:

I missed the deli before they closed :pout:

I guess that will have to do. You do realize you can bring something from home with you, right? :giggles:

I guess that will have to do. You do realize you can bring something from home with you, right? :giggles:

Yes, I should have packed some of the chicken salad mistah made. I struggle with what to bring. We have a fridge but no microwave (boss doesn't like "food smells" in the office). That pretty much leaves sandwiches and salads...

It gets boring...I have to get better about planning lunches and bringing them. Mistah used to pack my lunch for the first several months...then he found out I ate mediteranean (sp) take out with the bosses wife instead of my ceasar wrap and he cut me off :giggles:

The no microwave rule sucks (but I do understand it - a few too many fish lunches here recently).

I have 3 today:

1. People who don't admit when they are wrong.

2. These are the proper spellings, for anyone wondering:
cantaloupe
niece
weird
a lot (you want to click the link :snicker:)

3. CST means central standard time, as opposed to CDT which means daylight savings time.

ahhhhhhh it feels so good to get that off my chest. carry on :bliss:

When DH messes with the AC in the night

and

When weather channel shows we are getting rain when were not getting a single drop.

When people can't remember to turn the ringers OFF on their cell phones at MASS ! :gah:

ok, the first time is bad enough..... and then the 2nd time.... please by the 3rd time within 10 minutes..... SHOW SOME RESPECT! :gah:

Cell phones ringing on the beach...
followed by loud cell phone conversation!

ARGH!!!!! People downloading crap on to my computer without asking!!!!

When people can't remember to turn the ringers OFF on their cell phones at MASS ! :gah:

ok, the first time is bad enough..... and then the 2nd time.... please by the 3rd time within 10 minutes..... SHOW SOME RESPECT! :gah:
Or in a restaurant. Hate when people are nearby talking away on their phones.

I have 3 today:

1. People who don't admit when they are wrong.

2. These are the proper spellings, for anyone wondering:
cantaloupe
niece
weird
a lot (you want to click the link :snicker:) No I did not click that link :)

3. CST means central standard time, as opposed to CDT which means daylight savings time. And if you wanna get picky, it's really central daylight time, just savin :)

ahhhhhhh it feels so good to get that off my chest. carry on :bliss:
:shesaid:

I agree! For a while it was really bad at my church. Just about every week at least one phone would go off during Mass. I haven't heard it happen for a while now. Just last night, the older woman in front of me reminded her DH to turn off his phone right before Mass started.

I have been seeing more and more "older" people in church, MD office and other places with their ringers blasting. My girls NEVER have their ringers on. Kinda like "I don't want you to know when someone's calling me." And 99% of the time they text anyway. It's the people who should know better that forget to turn their ringers off.

1329536683249_5521957.png

Drives me NUTS. :gah:

"Can I have some money?"

Really. Does anyone here think I just give money to my kids?

:giggles:

...go pack those 9 Ebay orders & mulch under the tree and DO A GOOD JOB!!

And 16yo is SUCH a kitten. When he is disappointed/frustrated/mad sometimes his eyes still all tear up like when he was a baby... and he wears glasses... and he has beautiful golden curly hair... Almost irresistable, really. But I made him work for it anyway! I have to admit, DH and his ex did make beayuuuutiful kids!

PussinBootsShrek2C10123744.jpeg

414061-bigthumbnail.jpg

I showed this post to my kids :lol: we all appreciated that post thanks Kathy :)

Back