What's new

Pet Peeves/Everyday Things that Make you CRAZY! Please Join Me.

When I have you over for dinner (family) could you at least offer to help clean up?

Put the frickin toilet seat down when you're done ............................

People who wait and block the aisles at Costco waiting for the free samples. They look pathetic.

There is no such word as alot. The phrase you may be looking for is a lot; it's two separate words.

Allot is an actual word, but generally doesn't fit in where I see alot used.

Thanks alot!!! :snicker:

don't make me stop this car and come back there.... :hurt:

I can tell you're not a parent YET. One day you'll learn how to smack the kids in the back seat while still driving. I gots skillz. :)

I thought it was, 'Don't make me turn this van around!!!"

DH NEVER closes the pantry door. :dunce: Why?? He always blames DS, but it's not! He really doesn't realize that he does that.

There is no such word as alot. The phrase you may be looking for is a lot; it's two separate words.

Allot is an actual word, but generally doesn't fit in where I see alot used.

Funny you should mention that. I know that, but everytime I use a lot I first type it as one word and always go back and correct it. It's like a **** hiccup in my brain. :surrender:

Funny you should mention that. I know that, but everytime I use a lot I first type it as one word and always go back and correct it. It's like a **** hiccup in my brain. :surrender:

:shesaid: Me too.

:shesaid: Me too.

I love you both for correcting it :foryou:

I know my grammar and spelling are far from perfect, but:
ALOT2.png

great reading about alot here.

When you become members of a zoo or museum and they call looking for a donation.

****, I already spent the $100 becoming a member and I am flattered you think I have more to give but I don't. Call people and try to make them members.

Back