What's new

Pet Peeves/Everyday Things that Make you CRAZY! Please Join Me.

I have been seeing more and more "older" people in church, MD office and other places with their ringers blasting. My girls NEVER have their ringers on. Kinda like "I don't want you to know when someone's calling me." And 99% of the time they text anyway. It's the people who should know better that forget to turn their ringers off.

What about the people that let their phone ring and ring because they have such a kewl ringtone :gah:

Meanwhile this is how my 15 yr old looks at me...

10a-angry_tiger.jpg

Depending on her mood, the inner monologue changes, but I'm pretty sure she's cursing me out on some level. :giggles:

"Can I have some money?"

Really. Does anyone here think I just give money to my kids?

:giggles:

...go pack those 9 Ebay orders & mulch under the tree and DO A GOOD JOB!!

And 16yo is SUCH a kitten. When he is disappointed/frustrated/mad sometimes his eyes still all tear up like when he was a baby... and he wears glasses... and he has beautiful golden curly hair... Almost irresistable, really. But I made him work for it anyway! I have to admit, DH and his ex did make beayuuuutiful kids!

:lol: My poor son is learning this first hand. Last night we went through his toys and did some organizing in his room. He kept wanting to take a break and I would keep redirecting him to something else to do. He told him he was pooped when we stopped for the night. He also did dishes yesterday and helped pick up. He has to earn his money and I get good value out of him. I needed the $5 in his wallet yesterday to make change, so I replaced his $5 with a $10 bill (smallest I had) but I made sure we got our $5 worth out of him.

What about the people that let their phone ring and ring because they have such a kewl ringtone :gah:

You mean like the one I put on my new phone............

the whistling theme song from The Andy Griffith Show
2410_batting_eyelashes-11.gif

You mean like the one I put on my new phone............

the whistling theme song from The Andy Griffith Show
2410_batting_eyelashes-11.gif

No, not that. More like the songs people use as ringtones. My cousin has a bunch of country music songs for ringtones. I keep telling her to answer her **** phone instead of letting it ring and just because she likes country music doesn't mean everyone else should have to listen to it. But I've also been at the library (and other places, but notice it there most since it is usually somewhat quiet) and have heard many phones going off with ringtones/music with lots of swearing in them.

:lol: ok, well i wouldn't want to hear any swearing ones either, but DS is already dreading being with me when mine rings :lol:

I couldn't tell you my ring tone , but i hate when it rings and rings and ican't find it in the bottom of my purse / and i can't stand when it rings when i'm in line !

People who think I have nothing better to do than clean the same things all day every day...I have a job outside of the house people...get it in gear! And even if I didn't have a job I'd still want them to get it in gear!

People who can't do their job.

Then leave me a voicemail at 9:30 at night to tell me they messed up. Big bosses coming to work tomorrow and now I have someone elses mess to clean up. Sometimes the grownups are worse than the kids!

:huggy: to those who need one this morning :huggy:

When a coupon states $1.00 off a pack of newport cigarettes, it can not be interchanged with Marlboro. Arguing with me that you would rather have Marlboro is pointless.

Answers I wanted to give but unable to state because your stupidity may cost my job:

Get a Marlboro coupon?
Start smoking Newports, regularly?
People in Hell want ice water and they can not have that either?

WTH folks!

When a coupon states $1.00 off a pack of newport cigarettes, it can not be interchanged with Marlboro. Arguing with me that you would rather have Marlboro is pointless.

Answers I wanted to give but unable to state because your stupidity may cost my job:

Get a Marlboro coupon?
Start smoking Newports, regularly?
People in Hell want ice water and they can not have that either?

WTH folks!

You might want to mosey over to the couponing ethics thread. :giggles:

I read that but... this was so cut n dry. It stated 1.00 off any newport cigs. Woman says I don't want newports, I want Marlboro. I informed her they aren't interchangeable. I can sell her any brand she wants but can only use the newpiort coupon on a newport product. She follows up with but I want Marlboro. You've read how sarcastic I can occasionally be (Most of the time, its pure sarcasm!)... I swear I could not say anything to the woman for about 5 seconds... I did keep my hands to myself and not **** slap her for stupidity :bowing:

Nearly 1000 times I've been asked Are you new here? Oh hell no, you just don't pay attention.... the hell kinda question is that DUH! :roll:

Well then I think you deserve this :bow:

I swear I could not say anything to the woman for about 5 seconds... I did keep my hands to myself and not **** slap her for stupidity :bowing:

Well then I think you deserve this :bow:

:shesaid:

I was gonna say, you definitely deserve some kind of award for your self-control. Parade maybe?

:dogs::dogs::dogs::dogs::dogs:

Is it that hard to close cupboards around here? :gah:

Back