What's new

pet peeves

I know wehat you mean. We have a no-tolerance policy at my school. If I punch a guy we will both be nailed.

heh I've been known to get into quite a few fights...not in school though luckily..

I get angry easily...as some of you may have noticed...

What I now also hate is JW's (jehovah witness's or however it's spelt). They have jsut come to my door and spoke alot of crap too me...they asked me if anyone ahd died in ym family...I said my mum and they did nothing but talk about it...til the point where I told them I was a wiccan...they kept trying to convert em and I said look I don't care **** off!!!

I know it was two old people...but they have no right to tell me what is going to happen...who I should be...!! your complete strangers go away!

they gave me a death booklet and then left...morons... >.<

Nightwolf04 said:
heh I've been known to get into quite a few fights...not in school though luckily..

I get angry easily...as some of you may have noticed...

What I now also hate is JW's (jehovah witness's or however it's spelt). I know it was two old people...but they have no right to tell me what is going to happen...who I should be...!! your complete strangers go away!

they gave me a death booklet and then left...morons... >.<
morons? No, wrong religion - morons is a religious body founded in 1830 in Fayette, New York, by Joseph Smith. It is also known as the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or LDS Church. There are 7.7 million Mormons worldwide. Approximately two-thirds reside in the United States, with the highest concentration in the western states, especially Utah. The church, which is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, encountered legal difficulties during its early years because of its practice of polygamy and its opposition to the use of common law as legal precedent. The church's differences with the U.S. government led to armed conflict in the late 1800s.:toothy10:

Nightshade200 said:
I know wehat you mean. We have a no-tolerance policy at my school. If I punch a guy we will both be nailed.

Yea we got a similar thing.

I just hate when people come to my door with their religion. I nicely tell them I am not interested.

I have the cable guys scheduled for 11 AM. The two numb nuts were here two days ago and jiggled some wires in an attempt to rectify my TV problem.

Lately if I go online, my TV screen will jump and the picture clicks off for a second. Sometimes it has "Poor signal" on the screen. "Laurel" and "Hardy" are placing the problem on the TV and not the cable modem or anything to do with their company.

Newsflash! It only happens when I surf the Net, you idiots!

I am ready for them today, however. I am going to post or surf the Net and make them watch! I will introduce them to BA! Maybe recruit while I am at it!

If the problem is not corrected today, Dumb and Dumber can cancel their cable service to my home because I will be going satellite. Forget this nonsense!

Moron is the word used as a curse Irish you silly man :p

like idiot :p

As for cable guys...I hate all forms of people like that...they dont give a **** anyway it's all about the money.

I know:p just playing around!:eusa_danc Trying to stay in a good mood for the cable guys!:toothy6:

ANGLOIRISH said:
I have the cable guys scheduled for 11 AM. The two numb nuts were here two days ago and jiggled some wires in an attempt to rectify my TV problem.

Lately if I go online, my TV screen will jump and the picture clicks off for a second. Sometimes it has "Poor signal" on the screen. "Laurel" and "Hardy" are placing the problem on the TV and not the cable modem or anything to do with their company.

Newsflash! It only happens when I surf the Net, you idiots!

I am ready for them today, however. I am going to post or surf the Net and make them watch! I will introduce them to BA! Maybe recruit while I am at it!

If the problem is not corrected today, Dumb and Dumber can cancel their cable service to my home because I will be going satellite. Forget this nonsense!

When we first got digital cable and broadband service from our cable company 3 years ago we constantly had probelms. They screwed around and it took weeks for the problems to be solved. Other than that over the past 12 years of getting cable service from them we rarely had problems. Satellite is cheaper but when you get bad weather it loses its signal with the satellite. Stick with cable you will be better off.

Nightwolf04 said:
Moron is the word used as a curse Irish you silly man :p

like idiot :p

As for cable guys...I hate all forms of people like that...they dont give a **** anyway it's all about the money.

Yea if you dealed with them on the phone they can give a ****. A few times we got into fights with them on the phone, but in the past 2 years the cable company got so many complaints from customers about them that they have become much better since.

What is it with Rogers Cable. Can't they fix anything? They are pissing me off. Two days; two different pairs of technicians and the stupid thing still isn't working.

Round 3 tomorrow between 8 and 12! I will need to take a pill before I deal with this one. Hope they don't expect me to pay for these service calls!

Why is it that they make you wait for all those hours? Why can't they tell you when they will come and just stick with it?

Because life never works that way.

Their either lazy or someone else controls them or their busy...either way tough...

I know its always like that, why can't they just make a schedule and work around that?

They actually called and admitted that others in my area are reporting the same problem. I am not crazy after all! Too bad it has to affect Fox's News. They better get it working soon. I am suffering withdrawal from the lack of the "O'Reilly Factor". LOL

Oh dear I'm disappointed in you irish watching tv so much :p

they try chris, but if they have a problem and then it takes longer than the shedule then their late for the next appointment...better to put an average on it :p?

I watch allot of Tv also, I couldn't live without that and the internet. I only got so much energy at the end of the day to do that.

heh I nver watch tv anymore...it's all books, game console or internet...I don't nkow where I get the energy more like zombieish...

I do all that except read books, more of a magazine/internet article kind of person.

Back