What's new

pet peeves

Sailor Kenshin said:
Yeah! How does that happen? o_O

I think its because I live in a 80 year old house with oil heat, that is my theory on why it gets so dusty.

Pet Peeve: Traffic lights that last forever either when I am driving or trying to cross.

BabyBuddha said:

Thanks....have no clue what they are saying...but the one I picked sounds cool!! Boku-tachi no Kisetsu....:thumbsup:

Ever listen to Cesaria Evora??

No, I haven't....

Boku-tachi no Kitsetsu's a good one. Right now I'm listening to the Hiei image songs over and over....

There's a cell for each tune where you can click on lyrics and if you scroll down you get the translation.

how bout this pet peeve... not being able to enjoy a beautiful day because the pollen count is so high my sinuses are bothering me my my eyes are itchy and watery and having a hard time breathing cuz my allergys effect my asthma

Yeah allergy season has begun.....that the bad part about the nice weather. That and the bugs come out. Buzz!!

Chrisl0 said:
Pet Peeve: Traffic lights that last forever either when I am driving or trying to cross.

Pet Peeve: Trying to cross a 5 way street on a Friday afternoon.

Lil'Jeffery34 said:

Pet Peeve: Trying to cross a 5 way street on a Friday afternoon.

Crazy, accident waiting to happen. Pet Peeve: Crazy gas prices and long lines at the stations with cheap gas.

Chrisl0 said:
Pet Peeve: Crazy gas prices and long lines at the stations with cheap gas.

You still pay way less for gas than we do....here in my city, ONE Litre of gas costs $1.20. And the average price in the USA is $2.90/Gallon. According to Gas Buddy.

There are 3.8 Litres in a Gallon. So it costs us $4.56/Gallon.

PP: Going back to work after being off for several weeks and being told that for the hours worked I would get paid reg salary and for hours not worked would bet STD (Short Term Disability) wages. Well they can't seem to figure it out.... cause I have like 95$ missing from my **** pay check.... PISS OFF!

Pet Peeve : People that can't keep their pets on a leach and have them crap all over your property. I should just pick it all up and smear it all over his GD car! I am sure he'd figure it out after that, KEEP YOUR GD DOG ON YOUR PROPERTY!!!

Pet Peeve: People who don't realise that $95 is not the same as 95$:p ;) Unless of course you are french and then you do everything backwards!:toothy9:

BabyBuddha said:

You still pay way less for gas than we do....here in my city, ONE Litre of gas costs $1.20. And the average price in the USA is $2.90/Gallon. According to Gas Buddy.

There are 3.8 Litres in a Gallon. So it costs us $4.56/Gallon.
That sucks, guess you don't have many full size SUV's up there? I hope Hydrogen and E85 take off so in the future I won't have to drive a sub compact piece of junk.

Pet Peeve: People who throw their trash on your lawn and side walk.

you know what really GRINDS MY GEARS...not so much things that people do because people on the whole are inherently stupid. i'm stupid. i can be an **** sometimes. and you can forgive people quite easily for being human, even though they do grind your gears. but what really grinds my gears is the stuff i can't change like a) wet changing room floors. every changing room i've ever been to has had a wet floor with hairs sticking to it and little shreds of toilet paper and i've had to walk over it with bare feet and it really GRINDS MY GEARS! if i carried a mop it wouldn't. but i don't and it does. another thing i can't change is the noises my dog makes. she walks around making the noise that you make if you haven't had a drink for a while and you open your mouth kind of slowly and it sounds kind of slicky and slimy. like "sslckh". so my dog walks around the whole time going "sslckhsslckhsslckh" and it sounds like she's thirsty but you take her to water and she just looks at you and then she scratches her ear and then she goes "sslckhsslckhsslckh". it really really, annoys me, like fingernails down a blackboard but no-one else seems to mind it. grr.

Yea thats nasty, I notice that also. That is why I usually don't use public toilets they are nasty.

ANGLOIRISH said:
Pet Peeve: People who don't realise that $95 is not the same as 95$:p ;) Unless of course you are french and then you do everything backwards!:toothy9:

PP: Ppl who assume..... :p
Not about being french or doing stuff backwards it's about noticing it and being too lazy to go back and change it cause I was tired.

Chrisl0 said:

That sucks, guess you don't have many full size SUV's up there? I hope Hydrogen and E85 take off so in the future I won't have to drive a sub compact piece of junk.

Pet Peeve: People who throw their trash on your lawn and side walk.

Actually lots of people drive SUVs up here and thankfully I am not one of them. :)

PP : When you are chatting to someone on MSN and it takes them FOREVER to respond........drives me nuts. Especially when you tell them you are in a HURRY and need to know the answer....ASAP!!

Vixen said:
Pet Peeve : People that can't keep their pets on a leach and have them crap all over your property. I should just pick it all up and smear it all over his GD car! I am sure he'd figure it out after that, KEEP YOUR GD DOG ON YOUR PROPERTY!!!

I am sure he would....but that would probably stop him from letting his dog **** on your lawn!!! :p

Vixen said:
I bet you just like playing with fecal matter.

Back