What's new

pet peeves

Nightwolf04 said:
I get that all the time Chris.

PP: stops...I mean come on why the hell are they there I don't want them neither does anyone else...someone find a cure now dammit! >.<

So many things are universal.

PP: People blind to the world around them and naive to what is reality.

not sure if anyone has said this yet and i don't really want to go read 350 posts lol

people that stand right in a doorway, that is the only way in or out, and just stand there being in the way so that you have to walk through the middle of some random people having a random conversation.

people that stand right in the middle of the isle in the super market or any other store with their cart so there is no room on either side for anyone to get around with out ramming in to them and if you say a polite excuse me they totally ignore you

PP:falling asleep in the middle of a good show and not being able to find anyone that has watched it so you can learn the ending.

Agree with BabyBuddha pp Ignorance also PP bigotry.

PP: people who don't get the hint that nothing is going to happen anymore and won't leave me alone!

ANGLOIRISH said:

PP: people who play mind games.

PP : people who think they are all knowing and couldn't be more wrong.

I am not playing games just trying to enjoy some intelligent conversation.

PP: people who seem to fall into arguements whatever post their in

and yes guys that was directed at you...so im not playing 'mind games' :)

I'm pissed and likely to show it..

PP: People who drive slow and when you try to pass them they speed up. Just happened a hour ago really pissed me off.

Back