What's new

pet peeves

Yea that reminds me.

PP: People who laugh and make comments during the movies. I don't mean like minor things I mean out loud that you can hear them outside nearly.

pp: sometimes life in general is a pet peeve.ever have those days where everything feels like ****?

haha, school days, college days, work days they are all crap and we only do them to earn money in the end :p.

But yeah one of those days is today i cannot be bothered to do anything. end of.

Yea you got no idea how much I look foward to retirement. Your right though all for the name of money in the end.

I don't know if this pet peeve has been listed before so I apologize if this is redundant, but:
The way Microsoft Word tries to automatically format everything (which, when one tries to eliminate said formatting, can lead to bizarre formatting errors). I know what I'm trying to do and how to do it, now leave me alone and let me word process in peace. I'll ask for your help if I want it.

smo1704 said:
I know what I'm trying to do and how to do it, now
leave me alone and let me word process in peace. I'll ask for your
help if I want it.

Agreed. You can fix that by going to

Tools -> AutoCorrect

There you can choose which options you want. I turn everything off
(except the auto numbering) because I use too many funny symbols to
have Word constantly second guessing what I am trying to do.

bob_gray said:
Agreed. You can fix that by going to

Tools -> AutoCorrect

There you can choose which options you want. I turn everything off
(except the auto numbering) because I use too many funny symbols to
have Word constantly second guessing what I am trying to do.
Thanks for the tip. I shall put it to use immediately.

I had to do that bob, it drove me mad!

stupid computers...and ehre's me trying to do five years of learning with them...¬_¬

I'm crazy right?

pp: emotional manipulators who threaten to leave town so no one will ever see them again...but don't. .... Holy crap,just leave already !!!!!
pp: people who think they can just help themselves to your drink (just to try it of course)...so take the whole thing you ****,do you think I want your goobers ?

pp: rainy Victoria Day weekends :( this past weekend sucked the big one for weather .

PP: Going to douzens of stores and still can't find what you're looking for.

PP: Craving a glass of milk, and getting to the fridge and only like 1/16 of a freaking glass left... ARGH!!!!!

PP: Sleeping for 6-8 hours and still feel tired. I can sleep upwards of 12 hours if I let myself go. I wish I didn't need sleep imagine how much time you lose sleeping.

Back