What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

I'm not clicking. :hides:

I'm thinking that if you're going to charge $150 for a "paint your own pottery" party for an 8yo, you should 1)have stock available to choose from in the price range that is included in the party fee, or 2)be a little more willing to order some. You have two weeks. Go!

I'm also thinking that it is not my problem that DD18's car needs an emission test (or "admissions test" as she calls it :dunce: )and the coolant light is on. I told her to do it over winter break, she chose to wait. DH will fix the coolant tonight, now that he has been informed. So, when you grace us with your presence 2 weeks from now, DD, and your 11 year old car has emissions issues, don't come crying to me. I told you to save your Christmas $$ for any repairs that the emissions test pointed out. You chose to go out to dinner a zillion times. Too bad, so sad, because I am NOT paying for the car repairs of adult children. I pay for you lackluster "C" college GPA, and you can KMA. :) Maybe it's a low B, I really don't care, it's culinary school for christ's sake. :dunce:

:lol: I didn't know that was possible!! I asked DH once, "If you could suck your own ****, would you?"
Of course he said yes.
So follow-up question is..."Would you spit or swallow?" :lol:

make you wonder about all those female contortionists like in Cirque de solei now doesn't it?

is there such a thing as autocunnilingus? I'm afraid to look.....

:lol: I didn't know that was possible!! I asked DH once, "If you could suck your own ****, would you?"
Of course he said yes.
So follow-up question is..."Would you spit or swallow?" :lol:

:pic12: :giggles:

Now THAT'S a hair cut!! :lol:

bad-fashion-10.jpg

wow! does it kinda look like he's dressed in prison orange?

For no reason at all, I would like some cigarettes right now.

In other news, it is our 6th anniversary. I only know because my DH just texted me :lol:

Going to get started on a millennium baby TE]

Just so you know what my mind put in there when I first read this. My ds12 (13 next month) was what they called a millenium baby, so the term just sticks in my head. Course, you're either way late or 987ish years too early to start on the next one.

Back