What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

I think I should go to bed. I am a thread killer and I am sleepy.
I like your avatar. IDK why,but I do. I'm going to get confused if people have different or no avatars. Who is that in your avatar anyway?

Going to get started on a millennium baby TE]

Just so you know what my mind put in there when I first read this. My ds12 (13 next month) was what they called a millenium baby, so the term just sticks in my head. Course, you're either way late or 987ish years too early to start on the next one.

Good luck with that.

I'll be sure to take some and post:)

.......and now when I went back through and read this it really cracked me up!

I like your avatar. IDK why,but I do. I'm going to get confused if people have different or no avatars. Who is that in your avatar anyway?

Thank you!! It is just some old lady. My sister and I help a really old, really crabby and ****y old lady who has no family, no money, and no personality. As a matter of fact she screams at us on a daily basis. She does love us though even though I am 'too fat'. lol She hates EVERYONE, I swear there is no one she likes except my sister. The picture reminds me of her because 5 years or so ago, she looked like that although she never ever smiles.

We're all still here--WTF? Oh well, gives me time to decide the names of my four children, how many guns I have and which translation of the Bible I like to quote at odd moments...

You peeps all crack me up! Love you all. Super tired here today...have to go to work later and need to hit a few stores before that...think I'm getting a head cold..super run down these past few days...have been taking extra vitamin c but not helping much. Had to pay a knucklehead 125 bucks to come tune up my furnace yesterday...boo...less cvs'ing for me now!

I'm thinking Debbie Sue, Patti Lynn, Cletus and Ernest. Six--'cause the kids' little peashooters hardly count. And of course, the King James Version, just like Jesus spoke...:lol:

we're still here!

and it's looking pretty good for me to have no additional birthdays today!!! :dance: fingers still crossed...

I keep checking to see if we still exist. This is way worse than the Mayan thing.

I keep checking to see if we still exist. This is way worse than the Mayan thing.

me too. Tazz was more nebulous with the end date than the Mayans were. Plus we know this is for realz; Tazz was more clear than the Mayans. And we can't check and see what happened in Australia 18 hours ago to make sure the world's not ending.

Dragonfly, I love seeing all your pins for your attic remodel.....how's it going?

Dragonfly, I love seeing all your pins for your attic remodel.....how's it going?

It's slow going, Val! It's a total blank slate. We bought the insulation today & some lumber. DH is up there working on building the short walls along the eaves and moving some electric. There's a lot of prep work to get to the point of drywall, flooring, etc. I am terrible at estimating how long things will take, but I am thinking this is going to take longer than the two weeks I had estimated. :lol:

Ok...here's Dh's ****!!!! Trying to hook up all his electronics! :giggles:

Allan_zps8703e186.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry it's blurry.....had to do it in a hurry!!!

Steve The bluriness makes it look like he has some extra padding back there. He isn't wearing a gay mans chasity garment. Is he?

Ok...here's Dh's ****!!!! Trying to hook up all his electronics! :giggles:

Allan_zps8703e186.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry it's blurry.....had to do it in a hurry!!!

Steve The bluriness makes it look like he has some extra padding back there. He isn't wearing a gay mans chasity garment. Is he?

I knew you b's would...."comment"!!!about that! ...but i wanted a pic with all the electronics, cords, albums, and stuffs!!!! His butt...I see everyday!!:drool:

Why does he have so many electronics? Do they all go to the same thing or will that be distributed throughout the house?

And, how is your FIL doing?

Well, I was going to post a "before" attic picture, but as usual I am having photobucket issues. :gah:

Yeah, photobucket is giving me a broken link. :pout: I'll try again when I have a progress picture to add to the "before."

RIP Stan the Man. Cardinal Nation will greatly miss you!

Can someone tell me why I am completely incapable of making a round layer cake? My layers stick to the pan every time......guaranteed. Cake #2 is a regular old boring 9x13.......guess I'll put the roses on that......again................

Back