What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

Yup, sent em to school today and everything......did not see that one coming until the machine was filled with ??? phone calls. Dammit.

At least you sent them to the right school.

Years ago a Dad brought in invites for "everyone" and included info about bounce house, petting zoo, all that crap. "Everyone" at daycare totalled about 100 kids.

They meant to invite "everyone" in her class...not the whole daycare center :lol:

Today is DD's 19th birthday. :bcake: Can't believe she's 19 already. She goes to school in MI, so I'm leaving here when the littles go to school & we're going out to lunch. :)

We have cardinals down here! A pair in the backyard tree! I didn't think they lived this far south. Go figure! Reminds me of home.

We had a little snow this morning. Nothing that needs to be shoveled thankfully. Expecting the same tomorrow morning.

Friday they're talking about a storm - they just don't seem to be sure what kind yet (snow, wintry mix, etc.) :surrender:

pitchers and catchers report for spring training in 5 days. spring is almost here! :dance:

We have cardinals down here! A pair in the backyard tree! I didn't think they lived this far south. Go figure! Reminds me of home.

Yup, Cardinals live in Florida. They actually reside in most of the US.

Flight and Hotel are booked for the Annual Sisters Cubs Trip. This year we head to Miami in April to watch the Cubs play the Miami Marlins for three games! Woo Hoo!

I am too old to be getting zits...

Yesterday, I sounded like Barry White's sister.
Today, I picked my kids up from school and they informed me I sound like the on-star females voice. Nice...... I feel good, just my voice is messed up.

I am too old to be getting zits...

Sadly, probably not :(
Are you in 30s or 40s? It's still somewhat common as hormones are changing :/

If you want help, what products are you currently using?

Me me ! I want help! I'm 28 with acne like a 16 year old mostly on cheeks and jaw line. Was using clean n clear, now switched to a pinterest thing of cold pressed castor oil and olive oil mixed (3:1 ratio). Nothings helping:-(

Red, I'm pretty sure toger is much older than that.

pitchers and catchers report for spring training in 5 days. spring is almost here! :dance:

There will be a lot more Cardinals in your area in 5 days! Must nicer eye candy than a red bird...

Flight and Hotel are booked for the Annual Sisters Cubs Trip. This year we head to Miami in April to watch the Cubs play the Miami Marlins for three games! Woo Hoo!

How fun!

Me me ! I want help! I'm 28 with acne like a 16 year old mostly on cheeks and jaw line. Was using clean n clear, now switched to a pinterest thing of cold pressed castor oil and olive oil mixed (3:1 ratio). Nothings helping:-(

Similar skin to you. I broke out really bad after Josh was born. I've done a lot of tweaking my skincare routine. Right now I'm using Cerave foaming cleanser, Stridex pads (in the red box), and Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. I've noticed a huge improvement, but still get blackheads on my nose and chin and breakouts along my jawline. I'd love suggestions too Red!

Back