What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

But.... I do have a student who is a grandmother.... at 29.

Reminds me of Sami Brady on Days of our Lives. Not quite that young but still.

Oops, that's a different thread.

MrsMelton has clients who or parents of clients who are grandparents in their 20s.

I know she has grown kids and grade school age grandkids.

I graduated high school in 1965...Actually, I seldon get zits, hardly ever did, even as a teen...that's why it's bothering me now...one is starting right under my right nostril...it might be an ingrown hair...I plan to hit it with steamy washcloths when I watch the tube tonight...

I have always used plain soap & water on my face & a little moisturizer...

Preparing to move is a son of a ****. Too much ****... Too little time...

:lol: Been there, and Know EXACTLY what you mean!

Sure wish I would have kept some of the stuff that I got rid of, and got rid of some of the stuff I kept!!!

Vacations for this year are booked. Three days in Boca for a girls weekend and 9 days in Aurba with my brother's family. Total cost - $300. Just airfair for Florida (staying at a friends house) and Aruba is free in exchange for my child wrangling services.

I graduated high school in 1965...Actually, I seldon get zits, hardly ever did, even as a teen...that's why it's bothering me now...one is starting right under my right nostril...it might be an ingrown hair...I plan to hit it with steamy washcloths when I watch the tube tonight...

I have always used plain soap & water on my face & a little moisturizer...

I actually thought I remembered you being slightly younger than my MIL (born in 42), but didn't want to say that and be wrong!

:lol: Been there, and Know EXACTLY what you mean!

Sure wish I would have kept some of the stuff that I got rid of, and got rid of some of the stuff I kept!!!

I get the feeling I'm doing the same thing, but don't really have time to mull over stuff. Gotta keep it moving, but I can still **** about it at the same time. :giggles:

mom has a blood clot in her leg and is going to the cardiologist tomorrow. Please pray that it is no big deal...they are giving her meds right now.

condoms? :9: the bigger the better!

mom has a blood clot in her leg and is going to the cardiologist tomorrow. Please pray that it is no big deal...they are giving her meds right now.[/QUOTE

I have a blood clotting disorder and its a very scarey thing to go thru. If they put her strong clotting dissolvers all should go well. Prayers sent.

Holy snow in Michigan today! Yuck! I bet it didnt even amount to much, but it sure was a swirling, sloshy, icy mess. After nearly landing in a ditch while driving 35mph on the expressway not being able to see 20 yards ahead of me, I stopped at MIL's cottage in South Haven for a couple hours. Just got home. Long day. I told DH, today's "lunch" took almost twice as long as labor did 19 years ago. :lol:

MrsMom, you'd be proud, I took advantage of my two hours with no Internet to take a nap. :giggles:

DH is at basketball with The Boy...trying not to feel guilty about missing it, but I'm beat.

3264683d751733497f6fcb78510d2f56.jpg

Me me ! I want help! I'm 28 with acne like a 16 year old mostly on cheeks and jaw line. Was using clean n clear, now switched to a pinterest thing of cold pressed castor oil and olive oil mixed (3:1 ratio). Nothings helping:-(

Have you tried using oil of oregano? My friends have been teaching me more about essential oils, and one essential oil they rave about is oil of oregano. Here's a quick info on what to do with it for acne: http://www.ehow.com/way_5296333_oil-oregano-acne-treatment.html My friends say you can order it from amazon, I just got mine from GNC (not the best quality, like what you get on amazon, but I didn't want to wait). Worth a try!

Back