What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

No school tomorrow but of course daycare will be open. Should be a long and sucky day for me

Good night CW- stay safe, stay warm!

No school tomorrow but of course daycare will be open. Should be a long and sucky day for me

Good night CW- stay safe, stay warm!
I never get a snow day (or a sick day either). Kids are always here.

If there was a potty training boot camp, I'd totally pay to send my little ones there. I hate potty training!

I'm pretty sure there is one, i remember seeing it in the chicago parent magazine......google it:)

have you read the book 'potty training in a day?' (think that's the title). I've done that with all my kids and loved it!

I'm pretty sure there is one, i remember seeing it in the chicago parent magazine......google it:)

have you read the book 'potty training in a day?' (think that's the title). I've done that with all my kids and loved it!

Thanks. My kids have actually all potty trained very easily too and it seems like #5 will be too, he had a good day today. It's just that whole transition from diapers to underpants that makes me have to replan things that were easy, like a quick trip to the grocery store with just two in diapers now is a 15 minute affair to get out the door because you have to make them pee. Get to store and pee again. Pee one last time before you leave the store. Etc, there is never a convienient time to potty train.

Rough day :37: but I'm happy to report that my sister had a packed house and she would have liked that part very much. Although I had planned to let my other sister and my cousin do it, I did end up eulogizing my sister as well. And my daughter spoke, and it was heartbreaking and yet I was very proud of the woman that she has become. Another long day ahead, and most have cancelled their attendance at the burial due to the weather we are supposed to get. I'd like it if it could hold off until around noon or later.

I'm exhausted with a capital E.

I'm having a drink for you, Joy. :huggy:

If I may go off-topic, I'm watching Abducted. Its realllllllly stupid but the eye candy is worth it. :sex:

So my kids went to sleep over at my aunt and uncle's house with my sister and my nephew, mistah was already home because DS10 was terrified and didn't want to go in the room, so my BIL and a very good friend who helped take care of my sister drove me home. Some of the people who came stopped at Chili's afterwards and they asked if I minded if we stopped for a minute on the way.

I had a martini and we split an appetizer platter of fried foods K....don't tell :quiet:

If the cardiologist calls I was asleep by nine after finishing my sodium free chicken and veggies K? :hides:

Not a flake yet....................how long do I have to wait for a snow day?

Nothing here in Dekalb yet...except crazy coworkers who called to tell me Dekalb closed school for today. Which was announced about 8:00 last night

She thought I got up at 3:30 am instead of 4:30 :pms:

Good thing DS is home to shovel today cause I'll need a nap when I get home from work

:snort: people usually don't, yet I'm still happy to share my thoughts ;)
Of course you are :) :snort:
I think you deserved it honey.
Today only Tomorrow back to salt free and NO drinky unless it's water :)

Nothing here in Dekalb yet...except crazy coworkers who called to tell me Dekalb closed school for today. Which was announced about 8:00 last night

She thought I got up at 3:30 am instead of 4:30 :pms:

Good thing DS is home to shovel today cause I'll need a nap when I get home from work
We are still waiting for that first flake, unless I already missed it :9:

Flurries in Dekalb now

Hope a ton of kids stay home from daycare!

Nothing here in Mchenry yet, but they called all schools Closed for today. Now I just need work to call a Code White and send us home early...hate driving in this stuff.

Rough day :37: but I'm happy to report that my sister had a packed house and she would have liked that part very much. Although I had planned to let my other sister and my cousin do it, I did end up eulogizing my sister as well. And my daughter spoke, and it was heartbreaking and yet I was very proud of the woman that she has become. Another long day ahead, and most have cancelled their attendance at the burial due to the weather we are supposed to get. I'd like it if it could hold off until around noon or later.

I'm exhausted with a capital E.

Huge hugs. And I bet your sis would have wanted you to have the martini.

Now I've done it.......blizzard shoulld start here any minute.

All my kid's schools are open,................and I just ate the last banana in the house.

Now I've done it.......blizzard shoulld start here any minute.

All my kid's schools are open,................and I just ate the last banana in the house.

You're screwed. :hah::laugh:

OMG, I am NOT kidding. When I got up 15 minutes ago, there was a light dusting, but it had stopped snowing. I am sitting now at dinner table looking out as I eat my cereal (with banana in it) and it is coming down like a MOFO now. **** bananas....I am screwed as my son's school is 20 minutes away.

Stay safe, everyone out there in Jeweland.

ps: Please keep that white stuff out your way, us folks in the northeast have had more than our share this winter, thankyouverymuch. :flowers:

OMG, I am NOT kidding. When I got up 15 minutes ago, there was a light dusting, but it had stopped snowing. I am sitting now at dinner table looking out as I eat my cereal (with banana in it) and it is coming down like a MOFO now. **** bananas....I am screwed as my son's school is 20 minutes away.

Nothing happening by me yet.

Back