What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

NERVOUS about a presentation I have to do this afternoon! HATE when the boss puts me on the spot at the last minute...this is a big deal!

NERVOUS about a presentation I have to do this afternoon! HATE when the boss puts me on the spot at the last minute...this is a big deal!

oooh - I don't like that either! I will pray for a clear mind and clear words! yikes - Let us know how it goes. :) You will do great!!

Val I am crying, that is an awesome video! Love family moments like that!

I took tomorrow off so we can take the kids sledding early. I always get home so late and we didn't get a chance to do it this weekend. I figure it will be a great time with fresh snow.

I love buying things online! I didn't have to leave the couch and avoided paying around $200 in sales tax.

:drool:

72342_10151499825185659_679551171_n.jpg

(psst Joan..............that's Anthony Rizzo, Cubs first baseman............he's going to play ball for team Italy in the World Baseball Classic) ;)

It so is Monday and I do NOTwant to go to work.... my 2 days off (saturday and Sunday this week) went by way too fast. Oh and this cold.... can find a new **** home, holy crap I feel like crap.

I wanted to share some exciting news with my CW family. After 18 months of taking that first step to change my life I am so happy to report I have started seeing someone.

DS & I have known him for years and we are SO taking this slow. DS loves having him over, they hang out just the 2 of them, and is a great role model. When we go do stuff on the weekend he always ask DS if he wants to go too. Which I LOVE! He is sweet, thoughtful, puts up with my cranky days, and is supportive when I need to talk through things.

2013 is going to be a positive year for my family :)

I wanted to share some exciting news with my CW family. After 18 months of taking that first step to change my life I am so happy to report I have started seeing someone.

DS & I have known him for years and we are SO taking this slow. DS loves having him over, they hang out just the 2 of them, and is a great role model. When we go do stuff on the weekend he always ask DS if he wants to go too. Which I LOVE! He is sweet, thoughtful, puts up with my cranky days, and is supportive when I need to talk through things.

2013 is going to be a positive year for my family :)

that's great Missy!!

Dear oldest son,

I gave you a couple bucks to walk around town with in case ya wanted a soda or candy ect. I told ya to do 2 things... clean the litter box and turn you fan off before you leave. Now, neither of these "chores" are back breakers. I walked through the house to see you accomplished neither before leaving. I have a cold and managed to vacuum, do the dishes and put away 2 loads of laundry. Thanks for not doing what was asked!

If there was a potty training boot camp, I'd totally pay to send my little ones there. I hate potty training!

Back