What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

Just a little drama :drama:

You know...lack of deals = drama :fart:

Yep! Left me to fend for myself! :pout:

I thought there were several others that were mods? no?

:secret: the Target printables thread should have a

flashinglight.gif

I think when the site was crashing Barb said that DianeScraps and Dee also had mod privileges.

maybe someone wants to volunteer to take Barb's place? To help Tracey?

I think when the site was crashing Barb said that DianeScraps and Dee also had mod privileges.

I believe Dianescraps and Deeblondbuzz also have mod privileges.

Pheww! I don't think I do that much anyway. Usually stick or unstick something. idk.

do they make chocolate covered popcorn? Does that sound good to anyone else or am I just having preggo cravings?

The new snow blower I got to use at my folks' finally arrived. :bliss:

After 3 weeks of screw ups [they delivered an elliptical machine first 2 weeks ago :gah:, then took $100 off the bill for screwing up, they scheduled re-delivery for this afternoon, then they cancelled this morning :gah:, they then rescheduled delivery for tomorrow morning, then actually delivered today :gah:], and after 2 hours of assembly, it is finally in my folks' old shed.

Now it just needs to works its mojo and prevent any more snow from coming this winter.

LMFAO :roll:

Mom just called, the same delivery guy just showed up with another snowblower!!

I told him she'd accept delivery if she could keep it for free, else she's refusing delivery. He left with it still on the truck.:lol::lol:

LMFAO :roll:

Mom just called, the same delivery guy just showed up with another snowblower!!

I told him she'd accept delivery if she could keep it for free, else she's refusing delivery. He left with it still on the truck.:lol::lol:

Oh jeez. You know, during the election there was all this talk of how regulations and taxes were killing businesses. Maybe part of it is just the incompetence on the business' part. How much extra did they spend on this one transaction.

Gas and labor for 2 botched deliveries, gas and labor for this delivery. Multiply that by how frequently they do it and I bet it adds up.

I hope Dragonfly is enjoying her Lifetime movie, although she could be hanging here and read a true Lifetime script being played out :)

I'm thinking I want a "lovely assistant". :surrender:

Anyone wanna nominate me as a new mod?

<crickets> no?

:roll:

I'm thinking I want a "lovely assistant". :surrender:

She really is, she tries hard to make sure I stop and eat, that there is fresh coffee at what are my peek coffee needing times (10:30 and right before she leaves at 1:30). She texts me when I'm sick to check on me, she really is just as sweet as she can be. :) It's kind of like working with your mom

She really is, she tries hard to make sure I stop and eat, that there is fresh coffee at what are my peek coffee needing times (10:30 and right before she leaves at 1:30). She texts me when I'm sick to check on me, she really is just as sweet as she can be. :) It's kind of like working with your mom

Awww dats so nice!

I didn't realize you "couponed." :snicker:

Lately I've been a $5/$5 Kohl's Q ho! :bowing:

Is that really relevant? :giggles:

:shesaid:

Back