What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

Kathy are you saying I'm stubborn? :tap:

:lol if you can believe it, my DH is even way more stubborn than I am!

Yeah babies are easy IMO..............it's when they start crawling and walking that your life gets turned upside down. :lol:
Just wait until they're teenagers then they really turn your world upside down!

Ditto that - I can't even begin to think of things I come back here and reference.

Maybe this is our chance to pretend the organizing challenge never happened? :giggles:

Maybe she's just messing with us - the global announcement is gone or does it disappear once you have read it?

Never mind, now I see it:

CW will be undergoing a reset
This weekend (give or take) CW will be reset. This means Vbulletin will be reinstalled from scratch. All posts will be gone. All pm's will be gone, all everything will be gone. It will be a brand new clean forum. People will need to re-register. Certain issues can't be fixed without this. I will also probably do away with certain features on CW that are server intensive to see if we can go on a cheaper plan.

It'll be ok. Tazz will do what needs to be done & it'll be ok. :)

Everybody has to promise to keep their current usernames. No changing things up or we'll all be even more confused than usual.

Oh yes, absolutely. That would be really confusing. :lol: And everyone should still use the pictures that are by their names, too.

Called my friend(whose dad just died), before I left for work tonight...no answer...hope she is ok. Will try again tomorrow...left her a msg. and did let her know I was going to work.

If there are any threads you want to save, download them now.

Great idea, how do I do this? There are quite a few good ones in the frugal forum that I would like to save. Also all of "how to's" from kathy are keepers.

Oh yes, absolutely. That would be really confusing. :lol: And everyone should still use the pictures that are by their names, too.

That may be gone with the reset!!! Certain features are being taken away :9:

Great idea, how do I do this? There are quite a few good ones in the frugal forum that I would like to save. Also all of "how to's" from kathy are keepers.

Maybe Kathy has it all "saved" in one file she can reload for us after the reload. It is good stuff!!!

I don't have anything saved and I don't have time to do it either.

I know that looks rude typed up there but that's the 4-1-1.

Back