What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

If you spray your pan with cooking spray and then place a circle of parchment paper on the bottom & then dust it with flour, it shouldn't stick next time.

I use Baking Pam.

If you spray your pan with cooking spray and then place a circle of parchment paper on the bottom & then dust it with flour, it shouldn't stick next time.

This, this, THIS!

I don't understand why it is the case that I am somehow constitutionally unable to properly flour a pan. But until someone showed me this I could NOT make it work. Now it works flawlessly every time.

Had to google him, but yes, he is.

images

The Bronx Tale. Whole else loves this movie? :cartwheel:

No idea. This weekend is what I was told

I think there are changes that have been made already...My PM notification was different than it has been all the years I have been on here.

not yet!! we is all still here ya know cuz we're not all there. Sorry just had to :)

Yay! I was totally expecting a big black hole when I signed in this morning. :cartwheel:

I had the worst headache of my life last night; I was in tears. I had DH call my doc, and I got my first admission to the obstetric department for testing. We had our fingers crossed for no emergency c-section before midnight :giggles: if my BP was dangerous. It turns out all my bloodwork and everything is fine; doc gave me a percocet, sent me home late and all's well now. I guess the low pressure system coming in just did a number on my sinuses :9:

I was just informed by my DD that Hitler only had one ball. :eek:

How she knows this IDK.

Why she decided that everyone in the room needed to know this, IDK.

We are pretty private people and don't talk about this kind of stuff openly. I think my mom almost had a coronary.

We are pretty private people and don't talk about this kind of stuff openly. I think my mom almost had a coronary.

Sounds like Sunday afternoon talk at my house. :9:

(pssst............mebbe she's trying to get you guys to lighten up). :secret: :lol:

How she knows this IDK.

You've never heard the song?

Sung to the tune of The Colonel Bogey's March [aka Bridge on the River Kwai movie theme]:

Hitler has only got one ball,
The other is in the Albert Hall,
His mother, the dirty bugger,
Chopped it off when he was small.

Hitler has only got one ball
Goring has two but very small
Himmler is somewhat sim'lar
But poor Goebbels has no balls at all.

How she knows this IDK.

Did your daughter sing the song? LMAO

Back