What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Depending on how large the circle is, can you not take a eye liner pencil and draw it in or are you talking bald spot, not thinned a bit.

Oh Barb you GOTTA get out of him how he did it! Sounds like another great story! :lol:

Oh and so..............is that where Berber capet came from? :hides:

Nah, it will definitely grow back, no worries. She is a mean girl and making me laugh for tormenting him :)

They make amazing carpets in Morocco....

Oh do you have any purdy rugs in your house?! I love good rugs. My bff growing up had lived in Saudi Arabia before I met her (military family). Her parents have beautiful rugs all over their house.

Trust, I can not explain why I decided to shave off my eye brow either. Except that I wanted to see how well the razor worked, if it was noticeable ect... well hells bells it was noticeable. I knew I looked stupid with one brow gone. But it was goofy looking, so I figured uniformity ya know, whack em both.

I can just picture the look your attempting to give, without laughing as my mother did the same to me. Asking him "What got into your head to do that"..... there is not a good explanation.

One year, the day before school pictures were to be taken my brother and I decided to play cowboys and indians. Now my brother had the whole outfit including pleather chaps, gun with belt, hat ect. So I decided to be the indian. We had a bow, why not.

So I went into my mothers make up. I grabbed some pretty lipstick and I smeared it on my whole face. Including above my eyebrows, down under my chin. It was a bright shade similar to magenta.

I left that lipstick on for over an hour. I tried washing it off with soap and water and that didn't work. So I left it, figuring mom will know how to fix this later.

Well she came home from work later and by now that **** had set in to my pores. We tried everything she could think of and it wouldn't hardly budge it. Cold cream did take it off some, but not really. The next day, I was still quite bright...... so hate those school pics.

Oh yeah, ya have to share and explain... you are not going to want to do this or that and explain consequences LOL

If you put hazelnut paste in your friggin chocolate bar, please list is as an INGREDIENT so my poor kids doesn't have to get half his weight in Benedryl?

If you put hazelnut paste in your friggin chocolate bar, please list is as an INGREDIENT so my poor kids doesn't have to get half his weight in Benedryl?

OH NO!!! How are they doing? Poor kids.

OH NO!!! How are they doing? Poor kids.

He's fine. At least I got to talk to him (which is a camp no no) and he felt great. I am THANKFUL he did not eat more and that he has all his meds there.

Well...if we are telling stories....when I was little I wanted round pink circles on my cheeks like my baby dolls. At no point during the process of painting said circles on my face with nail polish did it ever occur to me that this was not a good idea. As I'm not by nature a crafty person, the circles got bigger and bigger in my quest to make them perfectly round and matching in size on both cheeks!

OMG, was the made by the camp kitchen or was it manufactured?

Glad to hear he seems ok.

This is my blog pet peeve and why I don't frequent them....who wants to live in that world???? I want to go to places where I can share my opinion on the things the bloggers blog about.

Approving comments is cowardly, imo.:keeper::fart:

I dont think of it as cowardly, I think of it as protecting myself. And for what it is worth, I have never NOT approved a comment.

My blog was put into motion because I needed a place to go with my feelings, and a lot of people were curious about how I was handling things. If you don't want to read it, that is perfectly fine. You have stated your opinion on everything I have said here on CW about my husband and I respect you for it. Don't always agree, but thats the great thing about living in America. My opinion is that it is my blog and I choose to handle it the way I am handling it.

Musta been from rolling in the hay.

wasnt in the hay, it was in ivy, lol, along the river bank!

actually got it a week ago, and it wasnt drying up and just kept spreading. I really really didnt want it to make my eczema to flare up, and have more itchy skin. so I went to the dr and waited 4 hours to be seen to get a shot, but they didnt give me a shot just the pills, which along with the benedryl pills have stopped the itching, and it seems to be shrinking slowly instead of spreading.

One year, the day before school pictures were to be taken my brother and I decided to play cowboys and indians. Now my brother had the whole outfit including pleather chaps, gun with belt, hat ect. So I decided to be the indian. We had a bow, why not.

So I went into my mothers make up. I grabbed some pretty lipstick and I smeared it on my whole face. Including above my eyebrows, down under my chin. It was a bright shade similar to magenta.

I left that lipstick on for over an hour. I tried washing it off with soap and water and that didn't work. So I left it, figuring mom will know how to fix this later.

Well she came home from work later and by now that **** had set in to my pores. We tried everything she could think of and it wouldn't hardly budge it. Cold cream did take it off some, but not really. The next day, I was still quite bright...... so hate those school pics.

:pic12:

Well...if we are telling stories....when I was little I wanted round pink circles on my cheeks like my baby dolls. At no point during the process of painting said circles on my face with nail polish did it ever occur to me that this was not a good idea. As I'm not by nature a crafty person, the circles got bigger and bigger in my quest to make them perfectly round and matching in size on both cheeks!

In all fairness, the irony of it was that she did this last week. :lol:

For the love of everything, I pray no one has the pics. They of course went out to everyone as a classroom photo..... I have since ruined mine.

I also ruined the 7th grade afro pics. :bowing:

For the love of everything, I pray no one has the pics. They of course went out to everyone as a classroom photo..... I have since ruined mine.

I also ruined the 7th grade afro pics. :bowing:

Hmmm..... maybe we can forward the info to asb and if they are on the internet we'll all see them shortly. :lol:

Sending PM now. :bowing:

Oh let us hope not!!!

Back