What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

He'll stop talking nonstop when he starts texting, then you'll be lucky to ever have a face to face oral conversation again. :lol:

Well that'll be years. I am very anti-kids-having-phones! (at least mine.........they don't need them)

My almost 12 year old is still years from having a phone. :bowing:

sorry.......... can't help it........... just like when someone says "me and whoever are going now", i HAVE TO SAY "whoever and I"... :surrender:

See what I put up with people?!

where are the napkins on sale?

Sorry - I was out buying napkins.

Woodmans
They're regular price for the 250 pack at Woodmans is $1.99.
There is a $0.50 store q taped to the paper towels and kleenex, but reads also good on napkins :)
Then with the 6/19 - $1/1 (expires 7/31)
50 cents a package.
Sorry - I know, I know, I said a quarter but the store q was $1.50/2 last month.

I am thinking I really really really need some sleep. I got 2 hours at most 3 nights ago, again 2 hours at most yesterday morning, and then last night at most 1 hour. I am on my way to the bed right now, hoping nothing wakes me up for a few hours.

hoping the prednisone I just took for my poison ivy doesnt keep me awake, and that the benedryl will make me sleep.

How did you get poison ivy? :giggles:

how can this get any easier to deal with its been 20days and i cant imagin it at this point. living with out her has my heart so broken. Thank you Loard for my childrens love and compassion to keep my mind some what focused on other things

Having some contractions.....thinking they are just more Braxton-Hicks but one never knows!

mrspris, :huggy: :huggy: :huggy:

Good luck valerie!!

That I have a lot to do today....on top of stressing over soooo many coupons expiring today! I have a feeling I will be shopping until midnight tonight.

I am thinking I am going to send those Marcal small steps coupons back to the company to make a point. Did you notice they say ONE PER PERSON. Not transaction or per product,per person. And let me tell you Ultra would not let me slide. Yeah I know it is my fault for not using the coupons sooner. But that would mean 13 trips to Ultra. But wait, no it says per person and I am always the same person. They suck. Thanks EC.

how can this get any easier to deal with its been 20days and i cant imagin it at this point. living with out her has my heart so broken. Thank you Loard for my childrens love and compassion to keep my mind some what focused on other things

I'm so sorry for your pain. :huggy:

Having some contractions.....thinking they are just more Braxton-Hicks but one never knows!

How exciting! We're gonna have a new CW baby! :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

:huggy: :huggy: :huggy: to you, mrspris...
I'm so sorry for your broken heart. Thank God for those precious ones around you to help you deal with your loss :huggy:

How exciting! We're gonna have a new CW baby! :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:[/QUOTE]

Laying on the couch now to see if anything changes.

Laying on the couch now to see if anything changes.

He he, hoo hoo, he he, hoo hoo........breathe

64-1.gif

DH took the kids to the water park (bless him!) so I'm wondering:
Do I do my nails & watch a movie......
or do I clean the kitchen and bathroom.

I'm thinking now I'm the neighborhood nurse. The red headed goofy kid I posted about just came to my door moaning with bloody knees and elbow. He fell off his bike and his mom isn't home. I brought him in, cleaned him up and put 6 bandaides on him.

Now he's decided to watch a movie with my DH who keeps asking him to go play with DS (and stop bugging us lol), but he doens't wanna. :lol:

OMG Barb, I did not give him shaving lessons, I promise LOL

Back