What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

THANKS! I'm excited for her. She has an oldest girl, then 2 boys, now a girl. She was due for a girly girl. :)

Feels like a Friday...I'm so confused on the the days. Not that it really matters but I do try to keep tabs on what day it really is.

Lol I never know what day it is. :dunce:

My Grandma is now officially in hospice.

and my mom is picking fights left and right, with everyone. She is creating things to fight about with me, my sisters, my aunt, my cousin, and I'm sure there are more I don't know about (since she isn't really speaking to me).

and my mom is picking fights left and right, with everyone. She is creating things to fight about with me, my sisters, my aunt, my cousin, and I'm sure there are more I don't know about (since she isn't really speaking to me).

I'm sorry sweetie. :huggy: I pray your grandma will have the smoothest, most dignified end of a wonderful life. You're lucky to have a life of wonderful memories with her.

Ignore mom, concentrate on your Grandma.

I wish her peace & dignity, and strength for you. :huggy:

Oh KG! I'm so sorry :huggy: I agree just focus on Grandma...prayers for her and for you

I can't express how helpful hospice can be, I said a prayer for everyone involved.

thanks you guys, for the prayers, hugs and words of support. I really needed a hug today. I got home, hugged DH and just started bawling on him.

My grandma is still living in her own apartment with hospice care. I think she will be most comfortable there, at home.

I don't know what the future holds with my relationship with my mom. I'm trying my best to ignore her. One day at a time.

So, I'm wondering....if someone really hurts you and/or pisses you off and they think you are over it, but really you are not and don't know how to be over it...how do you go back and reopen the discussion? Thoughts?

That's good! Thank you!

Go back and reopen it.

course, that is me.

Like this "ok, I know you think I moved on from this....but I really can't move on and need to talk it through so we can be ok"

So, I'm wondering....if someone really hurts you and/or pisses you off and they think you are over it, but really you are not and don't know how to be over it...how do you go back and reopen the discussion? Thoughts?

I would probably start by saying, "I know this is kind of over with, but I'm still pretty upset about it & really need to discuss it a little bit more."

DH thinks I "re-hash" things. I think I'm just usually right. :p

thanks you guys, for the prayers, hugs and words of support. I really needed a hug today. I got home, hugged DH and just started bawling on him.

My grandma is still living in her own apartment with hospice care. I think she will be most comfortable there, at home.

I don't know what the future holds with my relationship with my mom. I'm trying my best to ignore her. One day at a time.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. One of the hardest parts of my Dad passing last Spring was the hurtful way my Mother reacted. I tell myself I shouldn't still be hurt....but I still am. Praying for peace for you.

I'm thinking that this head cold is ****ing w/me and it's pissing me off! HATE being sick...the pain from a bad sinus is just unbearable...I also think that sometimes people piss me off but I need to let it go. Even though I don't like the fact that they're judging me I must remember that they can think what they want but I know that deep down it's them and not me. Is it worth it to waste my time trying to confront them about it? Probably not.

:huggy::hug::grouphug::grouphug4:

We've found evidence of rodents in our basement...GRRRR. **** Mice! DH has been hearing them in the ceiling when he's down there working late at night, set some traps but nothing. This morning he found droppings on my stockpile shelves. ICK, ICK, ICK....set another trap in the stockpile room and within 5 minutes caught a little sucker. DH is pissed and on a mission to seal up the outside of the house and get rid of these gross things.

Back