What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Hmmm well we were talking and he knows I have been trying to get into shape and have lost my motivation. He told me that although he thinks I am gorgeous now he could get me hotter. But he said he thinks as soon as he does I will have all these guys falling for me (yeah right). He thinks I will say hey I found someone else. I told him that I was his. Blah blah blah. Finally told him if he really wanted to make sure put a ring on my finger. He said if I am still here in august he will. I said I thought you didn't want to get married again. He said if I won the bet he would. He made sure to say he would still be with me because he loves me even if I didn't wanna do the bet

I know it's a silly bet, but this is the first time he has actually talked about it. Besides from saying he isn't doing it again.

when will my bi-polar depression ever be under control. Hate feeling so worthless

Hang in there. :huggy: Are you on meds? I have a half sister that is bi-polar. She went through a really rough phase when she was a teen, but is now a college graduate, working on her Master's and has a career as a counselor that she loves.

I knew this would come soon but I was prepared for our 6 year old, cheapest model the builder could find, sounded like a freight train of a dishwasher to be leaking water when I ran it this morning. DH is out buying a new one right now. Hoping they can install soon because I hate hand washing dishes, not sure how you folks survive without dishwashers.

Wait...IF you win the bet he would get married again (and to you)

IF he wants you...REALLY TRULY wants you as his wife...there would be NO requirements to that proposal.

unless I am misunderstanding something..

Lol he is very competitive. I think it's just his way of saying I don't want u to leave so if u r still here in august I get the ring. We have made a lot of these goofy bets. Lol I usually pay off even if I win.

And it really helps my motivation. I couldn't and wouldn't have lost 50lbs without him. :)

I knew this would come soon but I was prepared for our 6 year old, cheapest model the builder could find, sounded like a freight train of a dishwasher to be leaking water when I ran it this morning. DH is out buying a new one right now. Hoping they can install soon because I hate hand washing dishes, not sure how you folks survive without dishwashers.

:hopmad: :tap: :eek:hreally:

Yeah it's sooooo much fun. :fart:

:hopmad: :tap: :eek:hreally:

Yeah it's sooooo much fun. :fart:

Ao let me get this straight… you didn't DEMAND a dishwasher in the new home?? My house was built in 1925 and I have one… :slap:

**** truck… :ranting:

Ao let me get this straight… you didn't DEMAND a dishwasher in the new home?? My house was built in 1925 and I have one… :slap:

I tried. DH promissed me that we'll (eventually) redo the kitchen and put one in. Our house was built in '73..........why they didn't put one in then is beyond me. :surrender:

It's been almost 24 hours since there was a single post in the Jewel - Deals forum, so sad, not there is anything to post about but used to get dozens and dozens when used to be deals all the time :pout:

The battery in the TV remote just started leaking and sizzling!

The battery in the TV remote just started leaking and sizzling!

Yikes! Call the battery company. When my DS12 was a baby, the batteries leaked in his bouncy/ vibrating chair thingy. The battery acid dripped on my rug and ruined the chair. The company sent me a check (I don't remember now how much..........I think it was enough to buy a new bouncy chair).

Yikes! Call the battery company. When my DS12 was a baby, the batteries leaked in his bouncy/ vibrating chair thingy. The battery acid dripped on my rug and ruined the chair. The company sent me a check (I don't remember now how much..........I think it was enough to buy a new bouncy chair).

Thanks for the advice. :) The remote happened to fall onto my husband's leg and he leapt off the couch screeching because the battery had overheated. Luckily I don't think the acid leaked onto the couch or wood floor. He's okay too. ;)

Name, picture, details!

Her name is Callie, she is 5 years old and BIGGER than Shawn :) :p

She is sweet for the most part, but has drawn blood on Pat and I both...I know shes nervous and scared, so we are not holding it against her.

Attachments

• 394821_10151137085305224_657350223_22692366_1174949342_n.jpg
    394821_10151137085305224_657350223_22692366_1174949342_n.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 14
We have a new kitty in our home :)

How did I miss this? Congrats! :cartwheel:

Her name is Callie, she is 5 years old and BIGGER than Shawn :) :p

She is sweet for the most part, but has drawn blood on Pat and I both...I know shes nervous and scared, so we are not holding it against her.

Oh she's so cute! Yikes I hope she calms down soon. How does Shawn get along with her?

Back