What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

why does the weekend always go by so fast? There was so much more I wanted to get done! oh well.

I wore my cubs polo to night with khaki pants. I felt like I was working at WF. :)

I've had it since my teenage years as well and I agree that was the worst. But in the last 2 years I've been on every sorta family drug you can think of. I work with a therapist which keeps me focused. Thank you it means a lot

:tap:

I've had it since my teenage years as well and I agree that was the worst. But in the last 2 years I've been on every sorta family drug you can think of. I work with a therapist which keeps me focused. Thank you it means a lot

I hope you find something that works for you. :huggy:

I know it's not the same, but I went through about 1 1/2 years of hell dealing with anxiety and depression........I was really low.......felt hopeless at times. I'm now on generic zoloft and OMG what a difference. Looking back remembering how bad I felt, I really think I would have had a breakdown had I not gotten help.

Hang in there and if you wanna talk more about it, we're here for you.:flowers:

:tap:

I hope you find something that works for you. :huggy:

I know it's not the same, but I went through about 1 1/2 years of hell dealing with anxiety and depression........I was really low.......felt hopeless at times. I'm now on generic zoloft and OMG what a difference. Looking back remembering how bad I felt, I really think I would have had a breakdown had I not gotten help.

Hang in there and if you wanna talk more about it, we're here for you.:flowers:

I am also in Sertraline(generic Zoloft) and it is amazing for me :) I felt like years of cobwebs were cleaned out of my head when I first started taking them almost 9 years ago.

Pat tried Sertraline when he was in the middle of his court stuff to help with the anxiety and it turned him into a complete ****...so its not for everyone. But I am glad that it works for you, Rebecca, and I(and Pat lol) are really glad it works for me lol

IS GOING CRAZY!!!!!! I JUST GOT MY APPOINTMENT FROM UFFICIO CITTADINANZA CONSOLATO GENERALE D'ITALIA!!!! CAN'T CELEBRATE BECAUSE I AM IN CLASS :'(

car repairs.... ugh!

IS GOING CRAZY!!!!!! I JUST GOT MY APPOINTMENT FROM UFFICIO CITTADINANZA CONSOLATO GENERALE D'ITALIA!!!! CAN'T CELEBRATE BECAUSE I AM IN CLASS :'(

Appointment for what? :dunce:

Oh and congrats (I guess)!!! :cartwheel:

Sorry the translated name if the Office of Citizenship CONSULATE GENERAL OF ITALY

Sorry the translated name if the Office of Citizenship CONSULATE GENERAL OF ITALY

Ok. I'll ask again.............appointment for what?

i am stuck on this level of angry birds and i am STILL IN MY JAMMIES. gonna have to put my game face on and finish folding my 5 loads of laundry before the kiddies come home and the 13 year old son says "what did you do all day?" he is so ready to be a nagging husband to some poor unfortunate girl. do i bother him when he races cars on xbox all day? nope

Oh. Why do you wanna be an Italian citizen anyway? :bee:

i am stuck on this level of angry birds and i am STILL IN MY JAMMIES. gonna have to put my game face on and finish folding my 5 loads of laundry before the kiddies come home and the 13 year old son says "what did you do all day?" he is so ready to be a nagging husband to some poor unfortunate girl. do i bother him when he races cars on xbox all day? nope

:hah::laugh: Yeah my 12 yo DS does that to me too. :slap:

car repairs.... ugh!

Went to do errands today, stopped at one place, walked around to the other side of my car to get something out, and I hear air hissing out of a tire. Go to see if I could get the tire repaired (they took it off, found out it was a staple in it, how'd that happen?) and they couldn't repair it because of where it was located. Had to get a new tire. Not how I wanted to spend $125 :surrender:

Went to do errands today, stopped at one place, walked around to the other side of my car to get something out, and I hear air hissing out of a tire. Go to see if I could get the tire repaired (they took it off, found out it was a staple in it, how'd that happen?) and they couldn't repair it because of where it was located. Had to get a new tire. Not how I wanted to spend $125 :surrender:

Sorry about that - I hate when unexpected repairs for the cars happen.

How much clearer do I have to make it?!

When parents register at work they are told and given paper that we are a no peanut center

When they walk through the main door there is a note reminding we are a no peanut center

When child first starts in my classroom I remind parent we are a no peanut center

When they walk through my classroom door there is a note we are a no peanut center

And today when I told parent (who dropped off her child with mouth full of peanuts) that we are a no peanut center she said..."Sorry I forgot"

What more can I do? :pms:

How much clearer do I have to make it?!

When parents register at work they are told and given paper that we are a no peanut center

When they walk through the main door there is a note reminding we are a no peanut center

When child first starts in my classroom I remind parent we are a no peanut center

When they walk through my classroom door there is a note we are a no peanut center

And today when I told parent (who dropped off her child with mouth full of peanuts) that we are a no peanut center she said..."Sorry I forgot"

What more can I do? :pms:

:hb:

Dress up as the Planter's guy (complete with cane) and stage a performance of someone kicking you out?

Back